Review Highlights
Super flexible and courteous drivers!

We had the best experiences with Koro Makawa Rentals & Tours while staying at the Nanuku Auberge... read more

Reviewed 24 October 2018
Cindy B
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Accommodating and friendly staff

Reviewed 24 August 2018
EmmesseyX
Pennsylvania

All reviews sights information nadi resort informative company fiji
Reviewed 24 August 2018

Koro Makawa was a 15-minute walk from our resort. They really came through for the four of us when our resort and their transportation company let us down on a rental car, which nearly completely ruined our Saturday. They were out of their regular rentals, but offered us a well-used Toyota Fielder with over 200K km on it at a discounted price. It had four wheels, ran without issues, so it did the trick and salvaged most of our day.

We also booked a Suva half-day tour with one of their drivers, "Big" Sunny. He was very helpful, informative, prompt, and courteous. We re-booked him to drive us to the airport on our departure day, to include a stop at the Baravi Handicrafts shop, and dinner in Nadi before catching our 10:15 p.m. flight. It was an easy decision, being $40 cheaper than using the resort's transportation company.

On one of our just-relax-at-the-resort days, I rented a motor scooter for the day at $50. I road around from Navua up to Namatakula on a pretty fun and comfy scooter that would go faster than the national speeding limit if you wanted it to! The only downside is that Fiji has a helmet law that carries a $50 fine and they didn't have a helmet to fit me. I started out wearing the only one I could, but it hurt my ears after a bit so I decided to just risk the fine. I didn't get pulled over. Neener, Neener, coppers! :-) I got a real kick out of local Fijians getting a kick out of me. Everywhere I went, folks would smile and wave at this unusual sight: a big 50-year-old, white, bearded scooter rider. The kids were especially entertained seeing me. It was good fun.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank EmmesseyX
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Fiji hosted group of 28 international delegates who attended a week-long meeting at The Pearl Resort. They arrived at different times over 48 hours, some from as far as Russia, Switzerland, China etc. Koro Makawa Tours did an excellent job and were professional in their duties, transporting these VIPs from the airport to the resort.
Their vehicles are safe, clean and the drivers are are always careful. I would recommend Koro Makawa Tours for safety and professionalism.

Darlene Underwood
President
Gymnastics Federation of Fiji.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank coastdweller123
Reviewed 11 May 2017

Bula!
My family and I recently visited Pacific Harbour and Denarau Island in Fiji and were met with some of the best accommodation and guide services we have ever had. We were picked up from the airport in Nadi, Fiji by Sanjay and were lucky enough to have him arrange several rides for us during our stay. He provided us with wonderful information about Fiji, specifically Pacific Harbour and all of the wonderful things to do around the island. He was happy to coordinate many rides for us, share his favorite restaurants, and offer sight seeing excursions for the four of us. Not only did he provide great accommodation and information, but he was such a pleasant person to be around and I couldn't imagine a better person to become part of our trip.
Thank you again for all of your help and good conversation!
Anna, Ray, Renee, and Tim from Oregon!

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank AnnaB13378
Reviewed 29 September 2016

We enjoyed great service from this company on our family trip. We will be returning often to Pacific harbour in the years to come and look forward to using them each time. The drivers were friendly, informative and safe. The mini bus we used was very clean and comfortable with good airconditioning,

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I am very satisfied with Kora makawa service. They have very clean cars and good air conditioning. So this is a nice company to drive with

Date of experience: June 2016
Koromakawa28, Guest Relations Manager at Koro Makawa Rentals & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Bula Max H.

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your taking the time to send us a feedback as this will help improve our standard of service be it negative or positive. We certainly look forward to welcoming you again in the near future for your next trip to Fiji.

Vinaka