We stayed as a party of 4, ( 2 couples) for 2 weeks in March- April and everything about our holiday went smoothly. The resort arranged aiport pickup, we survived the drive with our excellent driver Sanjay and staff were wecolming on arrival. Rooms ( garden view) were clean and tidy, and when we reported air conditioner problems, it was fixed within an hour. Our friends had problems with housecleaning not replacing their towels a few times but we didnt have cause to complain in that area.The breakfast buffet was excellent each morning. The evening meals in either restaurant were scrumptious and of a high standard. They have happy hour with local muso's at 5pm everyday which is a fun way to end the day.
The surrounds and gardens are beautiful with lily ponds and palms, and a kayak down the river is recommended. The beach is golden, water warm and safe for swimming. The pool is large, spotlessly clean with lounges and bar and attentive staff.
Everything is tidy and well appointed from the fresh flower arrangements around the resort, to the neat lawns, and the Spa was a delight. The tourist information desk was helpful.
The rains. floods and eventual cyclone to hit the north of the island didn't cause us any problems apart from some power and water outages, and some stress over how we were going to get home, but staff and management kept us informed.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, esp Losana, Kasa and Antonio in the lobby. When it rained for day after day, we booked the media room and watched a few movies on the "big screen". They also assisted my partner and I to attend mass at a local church which was muchly appreciated.
The Cultural village is a 2km walk up the road and brimming with tourist shops and eateries and a supermarket, so you aren't totally at the mercy of the resort for entertainment, souvenirs or dining.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Pearl for a relaxing holday, with or without children, or a base for exploring the southern end of Vita Levu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on one of Fiji's longest sandy beaches and surrounded by lush tropical gardens, The Pearl Resort is an idyllic escape in the heart of Fiji's adventure capital of Pacific Harbour. The chic and stylish Fiji accommodation will set the perfect mood for your perfect holiday with Ocean, Marina or Garden View rooms and Penthouse Suites available to choose from while Internationally acclaimed chefs create diverse menus that reflect both local and international cuisine in no fewer than six on-site restaurants including the signature fine dining restaurant, Seduce. Synonymous with romance, The Pearl Resort is the perfect location to host a Fiji wedding and provides couples with some of the best wedding packages in Fiji. These include a variety of venue options such as the elegant beachfront chapel and a dedicated wedding coordinator to help ensure everything runs smoothly. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline charged adventure holiday or a luxurious vacation to relax, unwind and recharge, The Pearl Resort is the ultimate holiday destination for the discerning traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pearl Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pearl South Pacific Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Pearl South Pacific Harbour
- The Pearl Resort Fiji/Pacific Harbour