This resort had a lot to live up to and was the second part of out 11 day trip to Fiji. The first 6 nights were spent at Outrigger on the lagoon which provided excellant service. This perhaps spoilt us for our stay at Castaway which provided top marks on the facilities, position so close to a great reef but really lacked in service and friendlness of staff compared to the Outrigger. A little under staffed i suspect.
The whole place just makes you relaxed and chilled out. You can be as lazy as you please or get involved in the all the watersports on offer.
I would not hesitate in going back or recommending to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castaway Island, Fiji provides a unique South Pacific experience - a great place to relax, unwind and enjoy life's simple pleasures. Fiji's most popular island resort has guests returning year after year to experience the magic that is "Castaway". The island's 174 acres are covered with lush tropical vegetation, and surrounded by white sand beaches and vibrant coral reefs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Castaway Island Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Island Fiji Hotel Qalito Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Qalito
- Castaway Island Resort
- Fiji Castaway Resort
- Castaway Fiji Hotel Island
- Castaway Island Fiji Castaway Island (Qalito)