Whilst we had alovely stay at Musket Cove and enjoyed our Armstrong villa and all the amenities like snorkelling, kayaking, the pools, we were a bit annoyed by always having a wrong bill or being double charged.
When you go on holiday, you would like to relax and not having to watch out that constantly something is being added to yru bill, that another room/person has had. Do not know if that was just accidental though, as our friends did not have the same problems.
The kids loved it as well and the ambiance and the rooms is kept very clean and up to date.
Sometimes you can hear the noise from plantation island, however just on a couple of nights.
We loved the fact that you can rent a bareboat yacht and go sailing on your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Musket Cove you'll find the pace of life smooth and unhurried. The resort consists of 55 bures and villas scattered along the beachfront and throughout our tropical landscaped gardens. All rooms are spacious with separate living rooms and quality inclusions. What sets Musket apart is space, with 400 acres of rolling hills and palm fringed beaches to explore there is never a sense of crowding. Muskets world class marina offers a vast selection of water-sports and activities. Or for those wanting to relax, our dedicated Makare Day Spa is a true haven of tranquillity. Musket offers several gourmet-dining options headed by renowned chef Peter Becker and over 150 warm and friendly Fijian staff ready to welcome you to our island home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Musket Cove Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Musket Cove Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Hotel Musket Cove Island
- Musket Cove Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island