Nothing short of the best resort in Fiji... The food was gourmet (especially Tree tops) the service was second to none, the rooms were so clean and perfect in every way and the nannies were awesome.. All staff were friendly, happy and relaxed, and every night at about 11pm you can hear them all laughing as they through each other in the pool!! After spending 5 days in plantation I regret the time I wasted there aftet visiting Malolo. Freddy, Appi & Emily, Miri, Kelli, Ellie & the guitar boys.. We will miss u!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malolo is an intimate, rustic resort. It's about a bure near the beach, surrounded by the world's friendliest people with a living and authentic culture. You will be served by the descendants of villagers who have lived there for thousands of years, offering true Fijian hospitality. Perfect for families and couples alike, at Malolo, you can fill your day with a myriad of activities or simply unwind and do nothing at all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Malolo Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malolo Island Hotel Malolo Island
- Fiji Malolo Island Resort