All reviews across the river the river walk pedestrian bridge fire pit chattahoochee river starbucks cafe front desk state line walking distance to downtown usb ports historic area courtyard marriott white water rafters quality hotel co workers restaurants and bars mini fridge
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Service was timely and stafff was very professional. Most importantly the food was amazing !!! If you’re staying at this hotel you absolutely have to make your way to the Bristo. The staff, Jushonda, Curtis, and Ebony, were the epitome of excellent!!! We will definitely be visiting again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rachel L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Phenix City/Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Tasha J.

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so happy your had a great stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the team and especially the ones you highlighted in your review. Again, I thank you and hope to have you back on your next trip!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I’ve just returned from a 4 night stay at this hotel. I must say that the staff was the nicest staff of any hotel I’ve ever stayed at. Everyone was so nice and genuinely wanted to help us with whatever needs we had. My family all agreed that the staff was amazing!

The rooms were immaculately clean, the beds were very comfortable and the common areas were immaculate also. We spent a lot of time at the pool and we really enjoyed sitting around the fire pit in the evening.

Columbus Uptown is a quick walk over the bridge (Although we drove each time we went, as parking was always available, in front of any restaurant we chose to eat in) and
a 2 minute car ride.

The Bistro was really nice. We got coffee there each morning and also ordered some appetizers and drinks during the evening.

We found the hotel to be very quiet also.

If you are visiting Columbus I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

KaMom,

I just wanted to tell you thank you for taking the time to write about your experience while staying with us. We are so happy to read you and your family enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Again, thank you and we hope to see you on your next trip to Columbus/Phenix City!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Reserved a room in mid-January 2018 for mid-March. Received notifications (i.e. weather, check-in time, etc.) from Marriott all the way to day of my stay, got to the hotel at 5:00 p.m. only to be told my reservation had been released! No reason other than there was a large event when I arrived. Marriott sent me to a Springhill Suites in Columbus and promised to comp me for the room. Got to that place only to find out that Marriott had "stiffed them" to many times. I had pay for the room and Marriott reimbursed me. Marriott also billed me for my original reservation! Customer Service Nightmare!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dlewis456
Rachel L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Phenix City/Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

dlewis456

Thank you for your feedback. Again, I apologize this was your encounter. Unfortunately, we did not provide to you the service you deserve and for that I am sincerely sorry. If your travels ever bring you back to the area I would love to restore your faith in our hotel and team.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Beware that there is a train that goes by several times through the night and early morning. Also, request a room away from the elevator. The button seems to have an abnormally loud ring which was loud enough to hear in my room. It was annoying late at night and early in the morning. The breakfast was good at the restaurant but I would not recommend for dinner.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rachel L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Phenix City/Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Lillian1976

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We apologize you had to experience the noise from the train. I will also look into the ringing from the elevator. We hope to have you again if your travels ever bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I stayed here with co-workers for the Creative South Conference and would definitely stay again. The location was great with access to the walking bridge and the convenience of having a Dollar Store around the corner for anything we forgot (like sunscreen, because we are from Michigan!). Rooms were clean. Pool was beautiful. I might suggest asking for a higher floor if you are a light sleeper as we could hear the people above us from time to time.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Rachel L, General Manager at Courtyard Columbus Phenix City/Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Amanda I.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our hotel about a recent stay. Your valuable feedback is much appreciated. We hope to see you on your next trip to Columbus/Phenix City!