““Bama’s best rated Steakhouse “”

Big Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #24 of 106 Restaurants in Orange Beach
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Finally had the opportunity to visit this restaurant. Traveled many times by the original location in Thomasville Al. at closedown times. Living on the coast was real excited for the Orange Beach opening. We ordered of course the” Big Mike” Ribeyes accompanied with baked sweet potatoes, mushrooms and onions, and simple yet awesome house salads. The homemade Thousand Island salad dressing reminded me of my childhood. ( Before Ranch) *Old guy* Really great food with exceptional service at the bar! Definitely will return and recommend!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We found this place by googling the best restaurants in the area. It lived up to its #1 rating! I had the best steak EVER! The environment is very fun, too. Definitely recommend this locally owned joint.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

The meal was excellent, there was eight of us we was seated right away. All had steaks cooked perfect to each of our likings. Our waitress was on her game she was awesome. We arrived a little after 4 by the time we left which was around 5:30 the place was packed people all over outside waiting to get in. This was our first time here highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Upon the recommendation of friends, my husband and I had dinner at Big Mike's and it did not disappoint! The service was great and the food was really good. We both ordered the filet cooked medium and it was perfection. We also ordered the oysters bienville. I'm not an oysters person but I'll admit they were good! I recommend a dinner at Big Mike's while on your vacation!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Great meal - steak was cooked just right, potato was fresh and salad was very good. I have NO complaints.

Date of visit: September 2018