All reviewsfrozen waffleseggsdefinitely stay here againroom was cleanfree breakfastauburn universityenjoyed our stayhot breakfasta great staystayed nightsfront desk clerkparking lotbreakfast barsausagestaff was friendlyvery nice hotelsamantha

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Alvinbett, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Reviewed 29 November 2016

The staff is excellent. The hotel was the best I've stayed in the past 5 years I've been traveling from Florida to Alabama for Thanksgiving. And the breakfast was great!!

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so much from all our team. We really appreciate it when our guest share comments like this. We work hard to be one of the best Microtel's in the country and knowing we are on the right track keeps us pushing to be the best. Again I appreciate you sharing how your stay went. Have great Holiday and we hope you will be back soon.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

The rooms were very clean and I loved the style. The customer service was awesome. I loved the view from ur widow. Everything was great except for the breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Alvinbett, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Opelika, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

We appreciate you letting us know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure our team is aware of your comments and that we were able to meet your needs from service and cleanliness standards. On the breakfast we try to offer more than the required by Microtel by offering hot items along with the standard continental breakfast. I will look to see what we might do to improve it. Again thank you for sharing with us about your stay. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

My family was passing through Alabama and Microtel had the best price and better rating than others in the area. Check in was a breeze, and the staff friendly. My kiddos were a little rowdy from being on the road for so long but the staff was more than kind. The room was clean and ready for our late arrival. Linens weren't ironed as I prefer, but otherwise everything was very neat and bathroom was clean. There were many options for breakfast. Yogurt, fruit, bagels, etc. They need to work on the warm options though. Eggs were cold and hard, which made breakfast less than hearty. Right outside in the courtyard there is a nice pool area for those who have time to enjoy.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

I appreciate you sharing your comments about your stay at our Microtel in Opelika. It's nice to hear that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. Our staff does it best to make sure that we are friendly and responsive to all guest needs. I will make sure our breakfast team monitors the breakfast to make sure hot items stay hot. Again thank you for your kind words. We hope you will stay with again the next time you are in the area.