See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We are evacuated from hurricane irma and we told the motel management that ...So they gave us $10 off a already over priced room ....and this lasted 3 days and they change the rate back ...So we where getting help from two different churches ...And the churches call the motel to verify who we were ...The lady manager told them she didn't believe if we were really from florida and told them all of our personal information over the phone ...Very unprofessional...When we reported this matter to corporate office ..The manager called me saying ...why are you bugging corporate office about us ? In a very hateful tone ...The Management here is Very Shady
..and so is two of the other front desk clerks ...Be very weary of this place ...Also outside is very dirty and people hanging out late drink beer and prostitutes roaming around ...This is by Far the Worst Redroof Inn I have ever stayed in and the highest price also ...Do yourself a huge favor and stay at a different motel ...

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sondra M, Manager at Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I would like clear up that most of the information in this review is not accurate. I never told anyone any of those things and that certainly isn't how our phone conversation went. Please remember that I do have our phone conversation recorded and you admitted that you would put a bad review on here if we did not compensate you for something. But we haven't done anything wrong. You also admitted that you felt we should give you a free room. We are always respectful of our guest privacy so I can assure none of these facts are correct. again thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

My family and I stayed here on 04/14/2017 and had a nice stay in room 211. However we stayed here again on 04/20/2017 and had a completely different stay.
We had room 210 this time and this was by far the worst night stay i have ever had.
The bath room was terrible. it was filthy, paint was peeling and chipping. there was hair on the shower wall and in the tub. the floor was dirty along the walls and toilet, the light fixture was open exposing the light bulb and other wiring. There was dust everywhere, lighting didnt work and there were cigarette burns on the bed spreads. the mattresses were dirty. My family and I slept on top of the bed spreads and thankfully we brought our own pillows. the beds were uncomfortable and the one next to the window seemed to be tilting down at the head of the bed so it was like we were sleeping down hill. There were hundreds if not thousands of cigarette butts all over the grounds and in the shrubbery.
The front desk staff was less than friendly. I tried to strike up a friendly conversation only to be met with an attitude like i was bothering them.
When i asked about a veterans discount I was told one was not offered.
I was not told if there was free WiFi or not. So we used Data.
I will never stay at this establishment again.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed overnight and was very satisfied with our room. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. Nice location and very friendly staff. Definitely a good place. The location was close to good restaurants and stores . The access to the interstates were easily accessible. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

worldtraveler35904,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. Hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

We have stayed at this facility several times. Generally clean. The facility is old and it shows. Beds okay. Usual continental breakfast, but appreciate the fruit and good coffee! One time housekeeping was a bit lax, but we realize it is difficult to find good housekeepers. This is not a destination resort, but good for a day or two if you are planning to out and about and not spending all your time in the hotel room. The manager is very pleasant and does listen and fix concerns.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear MidgetNurse,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. It is very rewarding to hear from you on this matter and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

After being rejected from Comfort Inn in Tuscumbia because they did not allow our registered service dog, we checked into the Americas Best Value. I must say the room was extremely large and clean, the price was excellent, and they welcomed our registered service dog with no problem We will stay here in the future and highly recommend to others!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Sondra M, Manager at Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback for your stay with us here at Americas Best Value Muscle Shoals,AL. It was a pleasure having you as a guest. We look forward to seeing you again next time your in the area.