My family and I stayed here on 04/14/2017 and had a nice stay in room 211. However we stayed here again on 04/20/2017 and had a completely different stay.
We had room 210 this time and this was by far the worst night stay i have ever had.
The bath room was terrible. it was filthy, paint was peeling and chipping. there was hair on the shower wall and in the tub. the floor was dirty along the walls and toilet, the light fixture was open exposing the light bulb and other wiring. There was dust everywhere, lighting didnt work and there were cigarette burns on the bed spreads. the mattresses were dirty. My family and I slept on top of the bed spreads and thankfully we brought our own pillows. the beds were uncomfortable and the one next to the window seemed to be tilting down at the head of the bed so it was like we were sleeping down hill. There were hundreds if not thousands of cigarette butts all over the grounds and in the shrubbery.
The front desk staff was less than friendly. I tried to strike up a friendly conversation only to be met with an attitude like i was bothering them.
When i asked about a veterans discount I was told one was not offered.
I was not told if there was free WiFi or not. So we used Data.
I will never stay at this establishment again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals is centrally located in the heart of Muscle Shoals and is only minutes away from local attractions and family dining. Guest can enjoy free WiFi, Flat-Screen TV’s and pet friendly rooms. When you check-in, check out the fantastic guest rooms and amenities the Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals has to offer. The hotel offers free continental breakfast served in the lobby every morning from 6AM to 9AM. Relax by the outdoor seasonal pool and take in the sun (Open June to September). There are also BBQ grills and coin laundry for guest use. All guest rooms include Free Wi-Fi, Flat-Screen TV, Microwave, Mini-Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, In-Room Coffee, Desk/Workspace and an Iron/Ironing Board. Complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee is offered in the lobby 24 hours and one well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Muscle Shoals
- Muscle Shoals Best Western