I knew they were doing construction. I was told that the only inconvenience would be having to park across the parking lot. I smelled chemicals that I assumed were some sort of Febreeze type air "freshener." To my horror, I woke up at 1 am with a sore throat...then it hit me. We had friends who lived in FL and had to bomb for roaches. That was it. I complained as soon as the roofers rattled me out of bed at 7 am with nailers and coal shovels banging away. I'm not sure what time I finally dozed off after the Ibuprofen kicked in. And here's an education for you fellow travelers. If you check-in and go out to eat, come back and try to check out before sleeping in the room in AL, you will not be given a refund. I asked to leave and they said go ahead, we'll still have to charge you "for being in the room over 5 minutes." The breakfast did have waffles, and I guess I should've said something when one of the guests packed his pockets with creamers from the coffee table. Coffee was awful, no peanut butter for the bread. They did have raisin bran, which is important for me. The bathroom, well, we just won't discuss Room 107. There are lots of places to stay right down the street and I'd recommend you look into them. Once again, to the clerk's credit (a youngish blonde woman) they refunded my money...I think. I have to check on my next statement. Traveler beware!! Oh, and the young woman's comment about "not wanting the roofers to have to work after dark" got under my skin a little. I said they should have started work at check-out or at least as far north of 7 am as possible. I told her that if they can build roads with lights, they can roof a hotel with a 4/12 pitch with a little added illumination!
Region: United States > Alabama > Muscle Shoals
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Muscle Shoals
Price Range: ₹ 4,069 - ₹ 6,395 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals 2.5*
Number of rooms: 51
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals is centrally located in the heart of Muscle Shoals and is only minutes away from local attractions and family dining. Guest can enjoy free WiFi, Flat-Screen TV’s and pet friendly rooms. When you check-in, check out the fantastic guest rooms and amenities the Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals has to offer. The hotel offers free continental breakfast served in the lobby every morning from 6AM to 9AM. Relax by the outdoor seasonal pool and take in the sun (Open June to September). There are also BBQ grills and coin laundry for guest use. All guest rooms include Free Wi-Fi, Flat-Screen TV, Microwave, Mini-Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, In-Room Coffee, Desk/Workspace and an Iron/Ironing Board. Complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee is offered in the lobby 24 hours and one well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn Muscle Shoals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Muscle Shoals
- Muscle Shoals Best Western