US$ 90
The Alabama Hotel(Montgomery)
US$ 83
US$ 61
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

US$ 128
US$ 99
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

US$ 68
US$ 62
US$ 217
US$ 196
1,115 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptioncomplimentary breakfastbiscuitsdowntown areaconvention centervalet parkingatriumalley
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I always enjoy staying here! The staff are super friendly and helpful!! The omelette chef is a rock star! I hope to visit for pleasure one day instead of business!!! They're in a great location and close to alot of interesting attractions!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank tracynmo
Reviewed 6 June 2018

So I'll start with the positives - the facility is located in a nice part of downtown, with easy, safe places to walk for dinner, drinks, Montgomery Biscuits baseball, Hank Williams museum. The attendant at the Manager's Reception was kind, helpful, and efficient.

That's where the good news ends. The room was in disrepair - the AC vent in the bathroom didn't work at all so it took way too long for the bathroom to cool off after showering. The AC vent in the main room was so loud that my roommates and I couldn't hear each other if we were standing near it. Only about half of the electrical outlets work - numerous lamps had to be unplugged so we could charge our phones and we had to blow dry our hair in the bedroom because of no working outlet elsewhere.

But the worst part?? I was charged for three nights parking ($14/night) even though I only parked in their lot one night. I brought it to the attention of the clerk at checkout but she assured me there was only one charge, and I had to get to my conference rather than stand there to argue with her. Upon calling to have it changed, I had to talk to four different people on three occasions (and leave numerous voice mails), finally to be told Edward would have to call me back. A month later, I'm still waiting to hear from Edward. Calling Hilton corporate was not much better, having to correspond with them through email for over a week, with no resolution. Finally, a lovely person named Diane on Hilton Chat resolved my issue and I got my money back. Yes, it was only $28, but I don't appreciate being charged for something I did not use.

Tip: If ALL other hotels in the area are full, and you must stay at this hotel, park on the curb. It's free, and safe. And if no curb spots are open, you can stay in the lot adjacent to Embassy Suites' for $5. My coworker did that and had no issues. Lesson learned.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mort39
Reviewed 6 June 2018

This hotel needs room renovations! We had to switch rooms due to molding, peeling walls in the bathroom, and a tub that would not drain. The staff was happy to allow us to switch rooms. The new one was better, but had similar problems.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Slenna R, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hello Eshe C,

I do apologize for the experience that you had while staying with us and I would have hoped that we could have accommodated you in a way that would have exceeded your expectations. We strive to be gracious, caring and engaging and I'm truly regretful for the service you received. We most certainly did not adhere to our high standards as a Hilton property. I am not pleased with the issues you encountered during your stay and we will work diligently to make improvements. I will certainly make sure your comments are shared with the management team in order to improve the experience for our guest. We want to always be at our best and your feedback is invaluable. We will certainly take the comments provided to make improvements to our property. Again, thank you and we hope that you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We selected the hotel because of it's location. Boy, were we lucky! This is one amazing place. Not only beautiful, but service was EXCELLENT!!! We enjoyed the complementary drinks and snacks the evening of our stay. YUM!!! The breakfast the next morning is probably the best hotel breakfast I have EVER had!!! Staff was so helpful!! I have never been treated so well at a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I have stayed at this hotel in the past. It was very clean and what you come to expect from Embassy Suites. My visit in May 2018 was very disappointing. My room was OLD appearing. The chairs had stains, the carpet needed to be re-stretched, the paint job had been damaged and wall finishing looked like something I would do myself (I am not a handyman of any sort).

It just was not what you expect from Embassy Suites. The staff was friendly and helpful... The facility just needs some TLC.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Slenna R, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel & Montgomery Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hello Paul72142,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We are actively working to make improvements to many of the issues you have listed in your review. We want the experience our guests receive to be exceptional and in order to do that we must make changes based on the feedback that we receive. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Once again, I want to apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future.