1,155 results
All reviews cooked to order breakfast the manager's reception a hilton honors member complimentary breakfast baseball stadium biscuits downtown area convention center breakfast bar atrium riverwalk alley
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Came to town for my sister's wedding and hated this hotel we were promised a great experience and it was terrible rooms weren't ready was given rooms that still had to be prepared they were unorganized overbooked and just terrible

Reviewed 2 January 2017

My experience with this hotel could have been better had the shower been hot, the unit in my room operating properly. This was not an isolated incident. Several family member stayed there for a wedding and we all experienced the same problem. It only gets worse, after a couple on days, the hotel debited my account for the hotel stay: not once but twice. I called them to only be promised that they would review my bill and give me a return call because they were just getting started and the beginning of the day. Well, I certainly, would have liked the option of deciding when and how much to pay for the services. In closing, this could have been a great stay, location is excellent, food, venues and amentities.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2017

We enjoyed our stay in Montgomery at the downtown embassy suites. It was in walking distance to many tourist attractions and the hotel provides a map.
I would stay here again. We enjoyed the nightly cocktail reception and the made to order breakfast.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I reserved 2 rooms for my family on Christmas day. I was coming from Atlanta but My family lives in Montgomery. They called the hotel to see if they could check with out me and was informed no and checkin was 4:00, non-negotiable even though hardly anyone was staying there. In kind of a rude way. However when we did check in Jerikah was really awesome and helpful. Our rooms still weren't available at 4:30 but she did everything she could to accommodate us. Our room was sufficient however there was a huge stain on the curtains and no vent in the bathroom which smelled of mold. The TV was very difficult to navigate. I couldn't get it out of the hotel marketing loop or pay per view. (I'm tech savvy so wasn't my ignorance). The biggest complaint I have was that we were told that breakfast was served until 10:30. When we came down at 9:15 it was gone and stated that it was a week day and served only till 9:00 Holidays are 10:30. Well I consider the day after Christmas and a state holiday, a "holiday". After some begging they put out some coffee and biscuits, which was better than nothing I suppose. Probably won't stay there again.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

The value and location of this hotel is awesome. Embassy suites is my go-to chain. Love the included breakfast and evening drinks. Close to lots of historic sites in Montgomery. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in the area.