“Already booked to go back”
Review of Red Bluff Cottage

Red Bluff Cottage
Ranked #2 of 4 Montgomery B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My wife and I just made our third trip to Red Bluff Cottage and we're already booked for our fourth stay. The rooms are immaculate and the whole experience is so quiet and relaxing. You can't find more genuine and warm people than Boniie and Barry. I'd recommend Red Bluff to anyone.

Dan Anderson

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Red Bluff Cottage

Reviewed 19 February 2012

This was our very first ever experience staying at a Bed & Breakfast. I must say that it was a "fabulous" experience. Connie and I were most impressed with the hospitality of our hosts Barry and Bonnie who greeted us warmly and immediately made us feel like close family. We were given a tour of their home and shown where everything was and how to use everything. Our room was beautiful, exceptionally clean, furnished impecably and was warm and inviting.
I was asked what I'd like for breakfast and was offered multiple gourmet possibilities. Breakfast was visually appealing as well as really delicious. The gourmet Belgian pecan waffles with strawberries, and blueberries that I opted for were outstanding. I had a hard time deciding which of 4 different juices to try. Our hostess Bonnie came and shared conversation with us during breakfast which we thoroughly enjoyed. I don't know if Connie and I will ever stay in another hotel. We will definately stay here again. I highly recommend the Red Bluff Cottage in Montgomery Alabama. My wife's sister and her husband have now stayed there on 3 occasions and are already planning on coming back in August. Now that's a testimonial.

Room Tip: There are 4 rooms to pick from all beautiful. We slept in the "Rose Room". The rooms all h...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Barry and Bonnie were the best hosts and were very accommodating while we were there. It was something similar to having the whole house to ourselves with our very own breakfast cooks. Bonnie even cooked us all her famous "Walk through Fire" pancakes! we had a party large enough to fill each room which was immaculately decorated giving a very strong sense of "home" in each room and the house! The only reason for me not to recommend this place would be my hopes that a room would always be available for me! (Bill Hopewell)

Room Tip: Ask and you shall receive. Bonnie will do her very best to meet your expectations!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We recently had the pleasure of staying at the Red Bluff Cottage in January 2012. The room was cozy, very clean and the bed was the most comfortable bed we've ever slept in at a B&B. Barry and Bonnie were wonderful, so friendly, nice and very helpful. Breakfast was very yummy. We would highly recommend staying there and would stay here again. It's just lovely! :-) The Hewlett's

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Just what a B&B should be. Bonnie and Barry run a lovely place with spacious rooms, very nice furnishings, comfortable beds, soft linens, and delicious breakfasts. There is easy parking in their lot behind the house, and it is centrally located. 6:30 AM coffee is on a buffet in the hallway. Very enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple