All reviews montgomery al darryl laundry roomy ms microwave
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Shareta Williams is a great guest services person she go over and beyond for the guest.. Latisha Farris is a very good house keeper very nice person. hotel the staff is very friendly Darryl and Tom are very good maintains men always at the guest services when needed tawana Blake's is a great house keeper .. I stay here again they made me feel like I was at home

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Rosielovbobby
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Woodspring Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We think very highly of our staff and are happy to hear you do too. We hope to see you again next time you're in Montgomery.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

I stayed at this property for 3 weeks while I was waiting for my apartment to become available.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the tv channels are limited and you have to pay for wifi weekly/daily if you want.
I always had a sense of safety while I was there and that's very important to me.
If you want to stay somewhere clean, comfortable and have a feeling of safety in Montgomery extended hotels, come here!

Room tip: First/Second floors=NONsmoking Third/Fourth floors=smoking
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Courtney D
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Woodspring Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

We love hearing back from customers that truly enjoyed their stay with Value Place. We strive to provide an environment where our guests can feel comfortable and relaxed. Thank you for providing us with positive insights and we wish you well in your future travels. The Value Place team cannot wait for your return.

Reviewed 17 October 2014

We were shocked when we read in the tripadvisor the criticism about this Value Place. The dates shoed us the reports are all more than a year old. Neverstheless we decided to stay there and found it warm and comfortable. Who said that men are not as polite as women? The guy at the corner welcomed us as a friend.
But first we had to work. The room was not as clean, as we usually find it, but much better than most of the low budget hotels we sometimes have to use, if there is no Value Place in town. It seemed as if somebody who was cleaning the room has suddenly been called to another place and left everything behind. The carpet was dirty, the blinds were lying on the floor, and the fly-protektion net was bent violently. We talked to the resposible manager, and he sent the house maintenenant. This helpful kind man was really idignant about the state of the room. He apologized, took photos and showed them to the manager and the employee who was responsible for the room. He tried to tidy the room. Although he was not on duty that evening he brought us a new fly-net and helped to clean the room. The next day, when we came back from our excursion to Montgomery, our room was in order. A new blind protected us from the sun and we were very happy. The main manager apologized again very kindly. We explained that we could put up with a mistake considering the fact that her team managed it well.
We think that a mistake can always happen in housekeeping and we dont’t want to say it’s somebody’s fault. It’s more important that the stuff doesn’t leave the guest alone with wrong things in the house. They helped us without hesitating that we could move into the room. This is pleasing to a high degree and shows the professionality of the management and the employees. We would stay at Value Place Montgomery, Alabama, at any time again.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Grenzgaenger4652
Sean A, Manager at Woodspring Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2015

We are so glad our staff was able to make your time at Value Place a great one. The Value Place team strives to make your stay one you won’t forget. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope we get the privilege to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I stayed here four weeks in December 2013 and the first week of Jan 2014. This is a clean, comfortable, and safe place to stay. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is in a good part of town with several much higher priced lodging establishments nearby. While this isn't a four star hotel is a very good place for an extended stay of a week or more. I had seen the other very negative reviews of this place and was a bit apprehensive about staying at this location. However, when I got there I could see this is a clean and well maintained establishment. I can enfatically say the bad reviews, and complaints about roaches,are just plain WRONG. One bonus, when I asked, they offered free internet. One thing I didn't like, after I checked out I noticed they had put $15 on the bill for linen exchange without telling me, which I had not asked for or agreed to. I think this is a rather common and unethical practice at many Value Place locations. Be sure to ask about this when you check in and decide if linen exchange is worth the cost to you. My biggest complaint, and this is no fault of the staff or company, the hotel taxes in Montgomery added over 25% to the bill, the most outrageous and obscene tourist tax I have ever encountered. If was for this reason that I left, but If you need to stay in Montgomery you will face this ripoff wherever you stay. But this is definately a good clean place to stay!!

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I recently stayed at value place in montgomery while traveling with work. To start the computers were down and the guy at desk was the rudest, and didnt give me all tge paper work he was suppose to. The room was dirty and half the washers and dryers were tore up and then only got 47$ back of 100 deposit for not giving them 24i hour notice of checking out when i told them when id be checking out manager is a complete jerk! Dont stay id sleep in my car before a value place.

Date of stay: April 2013
2  Thank millwright1192
LIPVP, Public Relations Manager at Woodspring Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. It’s unfortunate that your experience did not meet your expectations; and we extend our sincerest apologies. At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest stay is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart and use all feedback as a training tool.

Robyn Evans