“The Best”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have not found better rubbed ribs anywhere. And we have tried! Classic southern menu, but if you don’t get barbecue, you have missed the whole point. A must eat in Montgomery.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The BBQ wasn’t bad but I like a verity of sauces, theirs only comes with one. Also the sides were not the bomb. I paid $3.75 for a side salad worth 50 cents, pretty disappointing

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been wanting to eat at Dreamland for a while now. It was good, but nothing I couldn’t find at other BBQ restaurants. My hubby and I love outside chopped, so I asked for my sandwich to be prepared that way. Dreamland aims to please, but it seemed like they just picked off the char of the pork and included no meat. It was difficult to eat. I did not complain because they did as I ask, but maybe too much so. We did get the wings and they were excellent! Next time, I will choose that as my main course. Service was SLOW. Our server was very friendly & pleasant, but we felt like she couldn’t focus long enough to be consistent. We only saw her wait on 1 other table, so maybe it had just been a long day. But the wait was painful.
Maybe I was expecting too much. Decent BBQ can be found most anywhere. Just seems that it is hard to find BBQ that is outstanding and sets itself a part from other restaurants.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food. Service was impersonal; almost hostile. Was never made to feel like a welcomed guest. Would not go back. What a shame.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I had some time before an appointment nearby so I had lunch at this bbq restaurant. It was on a side street near the ball park and it was very difficult to find parking. Other that that, it was quite good. I was greeted by a very friendly hostess and server. I had a bbq pork sandwich which was good. The sauce was tasty and not overly spicy. The atmosphere is fun, lots to look at and of course, the TV wall for the sporty people. I went on a Tuesday afternoon and it was easy to get a table but I would imagine it gets very busy at other times of day or on the weekend. I enjoyed my visit. Would recommend

1  Thank chicagoite