“Great service. Good food.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #127 of 498 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the visit. Our food was good. The salad was so good, my favorite. There really isn't anything young kids can eat but the mattress did grate cheese for my son (18 months) and he had some bread sticks. He wasn't interested In how our meals looked. Mine was great. Will be back.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The girls and wife ordered the Fettuchine Alfrado,salad and bread sticks. I ordered soup and salad. Their meal was great and plenty of it. My endless soup and salad was great. The atmosphere was very nice.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I brought 32 Lee University soccer players to dine at this Olive Garden. We didn't have to wait very long before we were all seated. First I will say, the servers that waited on us were absolutely on fire. The bowls of salad & fresh hot bread sticks just kept coming. Our drink glasses never got below half full. The food was delivered hot & very tasty. Everyone was very happy!
Our servers, Charlette, Jakayla & Kenyetta were very polite, professional just absolute sweethearts! They all, along with the cooks deserve a pay raise! The friendly manager, Kenneth, is very much on top of everything that goes on in his restaurant. Don't let your staff get away from you!
I go to many different Olive Gardens, as they are a favorite for sports teams. This one is the BEST that I have dined in, as far as quality of the food & over the top service.
Thanks....

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The place had several empty tables, yet we had to wait 15 minutes. Our server was very good and worked hard. Our food was good. I can't put a finger on it, but when you walk into this place you feel like no one is in a hurry. The food was good, not great. I just wish the reception area made you feel important and that they are glad to see you.

1  Thank alM6555ZN
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We needed a break from the hospital and decided to go here. We each had the lunch soup and salad. It was delicious. Our server, Otis, was amazing. The Hostess, Priscilla, was very charming.