“Food Good; but Reception in no hurry”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #135 of 499 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 September 2017

The place had several empty tables, yet we had to wait 15 minutes. Our server was very good and worked hard. Our food was good. I can't put a finger on it, but when you walk into this place you feel like no one is in a hurry. The food was good, not great. I just wish the reception area made you feel important and that they are glad to see you.

1  Thank alM6555ZN

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We needed a break from the hospital and decided to go here. We each had the lunch soup and salad. It was delicious. Our server, Otis, was amazing. The Hostess, Priscilla, was very charming.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I am an easygoing person but am incensed at the service we received tonight. Our server purposely snubbed my family as we had our dinner...she did not ask us if we wanted refills of drinks or salad..When she poured wine samples, she only poured about a thimble's worth yet she continued to chat with others. I have no idea why she would mistreat her customers but she did.

To make things worse, the Chicken Scampi my dad ordered was bland and watery. The worst he's ever had at dozens of other Olive Garden locations. I would definitely NOT recommend this restaurant. I wish I had gotten the server's name.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Usually I try to eat at locally owned restaurants, but we were in the area and wanted Italian food. It was a very good choice. First, Priscilla the hostess was very gracious and friendly and told us that our server, Charlene, was the best. She was right! Charlene was excellent, anticipating our needs and very friendly. We ordered the lunch specials (lasagne and fettuccine alfredo) which were a good value and delicious. I would highly recommend this Olive Garden location.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch and got the alfredo with shrimp. We also got the bottomless salad and breadsticks. The service was outstanding and the food came out quick. I also got a piece of black tie cake to go and it was amazing.