“Lunch”

Olive Garden
Ranked #137 of 521 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We needed a break from the hospital and decided to go here. We each had the lunch soup and salad. It was delicious. Our server, Otis, was amazing. The Hostess, Priscilla, was very charming.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I am an easygoing person but am incensed at the service we received tonight. Our server purposely snubbed my family as we had our dinner...she did not ask us if we wanted refills of drinks or salad..When she poured wine samples, she only poured about a thimble's worth yet she continued to chat with others. I have no idea why she would mistreat her customers but she did.

To make things worse, the Chicken Scampi my dad ordered was bland and watery. The worst he's ever had at dozens of other Olive Garden locations. I would definitely NOT recommend this restaurant. I wish I had gotten the server's name.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Usually I try to eat at locally owned restaurants, but we were in the area and wanted Italian food. It was a very good choice. First, Priscilla the hostess was very gracious and friendly and told us that our server, Charlene, was the best. She was right! Charlene was excellent, anticipating our needs and very friendly. We ordered the lunch specials (lasagne and fettuccine alfredo) which were a good value and delicious. I would highly recommend this Olive Garden location.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch and got the alfredo with shrimp. We also got the bottomless salad and breadsticks. The service was outstanding and the food came out quick. I also got a piece of black tie cake to go and it was amazing.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We enjoyed our meal with friends here on a late Saturday afternoon. The staff greeted us and got us seated and they were very attentive to our needs. Our waitress informed us that she was in a contest at the restaurant to see who sold the most alcohol drinks. I don't think this is something Olive Garden should pursue.

Date of visit: April 2017