“Tipico”

Tipico de Mexico
Ranked #221 of 498 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

It's across the street from my apartment and I will never complain for good cheap Mexican food that I can walk home from after several margaritas

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I travel from Dothan to Birmingham quite a lot. Anytime I want Mexican Cuisine on my trip Tipico is my favorite stop. The food is always very fresh and tasty. The service is good. They have been very consistent for the past six or seven years. I seldom stop on weekend nights but any other time the wait is short and the food good.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I took my Mom who was visiting for a few days. We love Mexican food and like to try different restaurants. Food was great; the margaritas were very good; our server was very attentive. We had a great time and plan to return soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Enjoy going and relaxing at this Mexican restraurant. Most of the time we go for taco tuesday. The food is very good...the service is good.....and the margaritas are great

Reviewed 29 December 2014

Some people may not know about this restaurant because it's a little out of the way, but it is very good. When my wife and I are in town, we usually make an effort to eat here. The Mexican chicken soup (caldo) is our favorite. This is some of the best we have eaten anywhere (and my wife is Hispanic). The atmosphere is good, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the prices are good. We recommend that you try Tipico de Mexico.