See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2018

The hotel is a little tired but it is clean and reasonably well maintained
Clean room comfortable bed. Reasonable cost. Looks like an old best western. Just spent one night wile traveling thru. Very pleased. Not luxury but clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Had reservations but after arriving and realized with the junkie cars in the lot and Guests that appeared to be living by the month just sitting on out-side their rooms .... We quickly decided we didn't want to stay the night . I Walked in and cancelled my reservations, Then continued on .... driving all night and reaching home 8 hours later exhausted.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I wouldn't stay here again. The room smelled bad. It was a nonsmoking room but the smell wasn't smoke. It was musty and stale like old shoes and a cat litter box. The faucet was broken. It needs new carpet, paint, and repairs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

First off the smell was musty when we entered our room, then the air conditioning and lamps didn't work. They switched us to another room and that air conditioning didn't work either and smelled worse than the first one. I went to the front desk for another room and was told no then we were refused a refund. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cory W
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Had appointment in Mobile and all near by other motels booked. No other options but this place! I knew it was going to be awful from an earlier experience. At the last minute ,on my prior visit to mobile ,another motel had a room become available and I took it. This time no such luck. Room was smelly, dirty around bed area, tub in bad shape,sink faucet came off in my hand, sheets had small stains,exhaust fan and air conditioning very loud and pulled in heavy cigarette smoke from outside of my room. Cigarette butts in parking lot and down sidewalks. As long as places like this can make money.... they are not going to fix / repair their rooms. Only until people refuse to rent these run down rooms will the owners make any attempt at providing a safe, clean and nice room for travelers needing a place to stay while vacationing or in Mobile on business. Too bad Mobile doesn’t have unannounced regular inspections of these places and issues “fix it or close it” warnings. Thank you Trip Advisor for providing this informative site for travelers and locals to be informed!.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
maryi0399, Manager at Red Roof Inn Mobile - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

thanks to share your stay experience with us, we apologize for the issue. we work hard to fix the issue