See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2018

On my way from Houston to Augusta I spent one night in this motel. The room I had reserved was pitiful and the frig didn't work. I told the front desk and he gave my keys to few other rooms to check them out !!!, It was late at night and there was not enough time for me to look for another hotreel. I spent a miserable night there and left early in the morning without using the filthy shower ,etc.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

The bed was comfy and the room clean but smelled. Roof leak stains on ceiling. Worn out tub with no stopper. The 4 slice toaster only two worked with only white bread and tiny bagels basically for breakfast. I think the area is safe. Staff was helpful.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
maryi0399, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mobile - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

thanks to share your experience with us, we work hard to fix the problem. we fix the new roof, the stain on roof was from before.
we apologize for the issue happened with you.thanks

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Room was a dump and falling apart as seen in the pics. It was noisy, sheets were nasty & stained, continental breakfast consisted of 2 pastries and some white bread, faucet came off when used, there was a huge hole in the wall and carpet coming off, and the door lock was messed up from physical damage to the door. Will NOT be staying here again! Found a much nicer (and cheaper) place to stay at the nearby La Quinta.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

thanks to share your experience with us, we work hard to fix the issue happened with you, if the customer let the front person know about the room issue. they take care of it.we apologize for the inconvenience,thanks

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Called reservation line and got prices. Did not book when I called.
Lady at reservation told me how much my room would be taxes etc. and I could just go in with out a reservation because it was during the mid week and they had rooms.
I go in and start to check in and man at desk ups the price substantially on me. Lower price was not based on any price perks, specials and/or deals.
Not for me!!! Poor business practices. Stay away.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

thanks to share your experience with us, we apologize for any inconvenience. we work hard to fix the problem.thanks

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We were traveling from SC to New Orleans Monday and decided it was time to pull over and rest. We pull over at a gas station about 50 miles away and booked a room here.
It goes with out saying “that you get what you pay for.” The room itself was pretty much what I expected for the price.
It wasn’t as bright or as clean as in the pictures online.
But what I didn’t expect is cracks in the bath tub or a broken lock on the door. Or a SMOKING ROOM that has a smell of smoke and must.
To tired to fight the fight with the guy at the desk, we pushed the chair, microwave and fridge in front of the door; and made a plan of defending ourselves if need be.
There was two men grilling on the back of their truck; and several people just standing around looking. At what or doing what, I couldn’t say.
Being next to a main road and several side streets,and I would think a firehouse didn’t help either. We heard several ambulances also during the night.
I can’t forget to tell you, that the head of the bed felt lower than the bottom! We slept at the bottom of the bed because it was giving us a headache.
Breakfast is from 6-9. We went down for breakfast at 8:30 everything was gone except juice and bead. So don’t wait for breakfast, get there early! Lol
On a good note, we met some very nice people here. They were also on there way to New Orleans.
Hope the review helps in your decision making.
God Bless!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
maryi0399, Manager at Red Roof Inn Mobile - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

thanks to let us know about your experience with us, we apologize for the issue happened with you. we always try to serve better customer service. if the customer has any problem
they have to inform the front desk, so they take care of it.
our front desk persons are always ready to help customer.
thanks