Review Highlights
Great Baseball, Low Price Tickets

2A Mobile Bay Bears play professional baseball against equal rivals for very exciting baseball... read more

Reviewed 9 July 2018
Paul J
Good Family Night at the Ball Park

Visited The Hank with a group of friends & co-workers. This is a great location for a family outing... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2017

from US$ 55.00
from US$ 15.00
from US$ 23.87
More Info
All reviews childhood home minor league baseball on friday nights ball park family outing love baseball mobile bay bears concessions play kiddos interstate
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Stadium and surrounding area is very nice. Stadium was not crowded and seating was good almost anywhere. Food and drink was plentiful and the hot dogs were great. I'll be going back again soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We had a really fun time watching the AA minor league Mobile Bay Bears play baseball. Lots of family fun time and quite affordable.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

The Christmas lights were AWESOME!!! Matching the lights to the radio station made it extremely enjoyable. I wish more places had lights of this caliber. Extremely fun.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

We saw the lights from the highway and wondered what it was. Decided to go check it out on our second night there. There were long lines and yes, you are asked to turn your lights down and tune the radio to their station. They also ask the in you have to stop, to pull to the side so others can keep going, many don't get this. The songs we did recognize but would have appreciated it more had they been traditional songs that all the family of all ages could sing along with. I loved the lights but I have a daughter (13) that after 5 minutes the lights really started to hurt her eyes. We could not just speed up and leave as you do follow one after another at walking speed and worse if someone stops for a long period in front of you. Might not be so pleasant either if you get the one behind you with that didn't turn their lights down or off and stays on your bumper regardless of who is in front of you.

1  Thank micia13
Reviewed 11 December 2016

My parents couldn't wait to experience Christmas Nights of Lights at the Hank they had heard so much of, they are 84 and 89 years young. We saw thousands of lights as we approached the entrance, tuned the radio to the station for the accompanying music, per signage, paid $18 for the three of us and turned my headlights down anticipating a wonderful experience. The lights were amazing, the first song I didn't recognize but had a lot of bass and was a hard rock song. The second song was pretty much the same thing, hard rock. We couldn't understand any of the words. We drove through for about 30 minutes, and we did not recognize one song. We heard no references to Christmas. After ten minutes I was ready to get out of there but I was stuck there in the line of cars. We finally made it out of there without any Christmas Spirit from this place. The music was terrible. Please change the music.

1  Thank coastalman1