See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2014

nastiest place i've ever seen . carpet was so dirty i would not let my dog lay on it !!! beds had crumbs of some kind of food all over them . there was dried ( what looked like someone had cleared their nose) spit on wall !!! chairs where so stained , with i'd hate to think what was on them! paid with debit card , will be calling bank in morning to see if refund was given ! someone needs to inspect these places and shut them down for health violations !!!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Very unsanitary! There was a cockroach inside the bathroom, the refrigerator didn't work at all & the lights inside the bathroom wouldn't turn on. Worst motel that I have ever stayed at! Wouldn't recommend staying there.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Serious. Cornflakes is all they served for breakfast! Kids running with luggage carts and had to ask desk for soap!!! I will not return .
we were in town to visit family and friends so were not going to spend a lot of time at motel but this was not acceptable by any neans

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am so furious not only with this hotel, but the other hotels along this strip that I may never stay in Mobile again. Upwards of a dozen hotels in this belt line area flash rates of $39--on their signs, in coupons, on billboards. I first went to the Red Roof inn and was given this run around and then went to this one close by and had the same experience, yet when I arrived after midnight last week, pulled into the hotel parking lot that had just a few cars parked there, they also had the effrontery to tell me that the cheapest room was $56 a night! I tried 6 other hotels in the same area--same story. I think it's time to get the Mobile Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau involved!!! I'm writing complaints to both groups.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We GPSed our way to this area by way of a discount coupon book. The first motel we got to on the I-65 W Service drive was a motel 6. First let me say that any time I arrive at a motel in the late night and I can't come into the lobby but have to check in thru an outside window, like going thru the drive thru at Micky D's, I'm gonna have second thoughts. So we move to the next motel which it the Econo Lodge. In the past we have have good experiences with Econo Lodge, so when I see the huge flashing neon sign advertising rooms for $39 a night, I get very glad . When I go into the lobby to inquire the first thing I notice is the shaddy looking character behind the counter. And he tells me that they do not have any $39 dollar rooms, that their rooms are $55 on the weekend. It is Sunday, and being experienced in motel staying, I know that rooms are usually discounted from Sunday to Thursday. So I already know that he is full of B.S. So anyway, we go next door to the Quality Inns and Suites where they give us a room for $55 that comes with a full breakfast in the morning and an in door pool and hot tub. Plus an obvious cleanliness that surpasses that of the Econo Lodge next door to it. So the next morning I walk over to the Econo Lodge after I see that lots of people have checked out. I ask for a $39 room and they tell me that they do not have any more. But they still have the super bright neon sign flashing "$39 Rooms". So their sign is nothing but a fat lie. And from the reviews that I have read, it is obviously a dump. But to get a good rate at that Quality in, you have to ask. They can go as low as $50.99 a night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple