Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Airport Inn(Mobile)
  • Pool
Drury Inn Mobile(Mobile)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivermanagement teamnice indoor poolpre cruisenice hotelcomfy bedgreat customer servicegreat amenitieslate checkstay there againclean roomsparking lotmardi grastowelshousekeepingwalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Hotel was clean. The staff was nice. I really really enjoyed the shower. It surrounding was nice. And comfy bed! Overall it was a pretty good stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank TruSmilesJones
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

We appreciate your review of the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport. We are always excited when we receive feedback from our guests. I have passed along your review to the staff here at the hotel and they are all very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will choose us for your next stay in Mobile Alabama.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We had a great stay at the Holiday In Mobile Airport. We spent a day/night in Mobile as a family to see the sites and saw the reviews for this hotel on tripadvisor so decided to stay here. This hotel is so clean, the decor and design are really nice and the price is right! The beds were very comfortable and we all slept very well. I like the choice of pillows! It was also nice to have a room with two queen beds so our family could sleep comfortably. My 9 year old daughter enjoyed the use of the beautifully maintained indoor pool (it was a little cool for us but of course she didn't mind the temperature). Everything was kept so clean and nice from the bathrooms to the room and the pool that it made you feel comfortable. Restaurants are not too far away by car and there is restaurant/bar in the hotel. The staff was very welcoming and everyone seemed very nice. We will definitely stay here next time we are back in Mobile.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for recent stay at our Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport. It is always wonderful to have feedback from our guests. I have passed along your review to the staff and they are very happy to know you are satisfied. We know you have a choice while in the Mobile area and we are glad you chose us. We look forward to your return!
(251) - 344 - 7446

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I have stayed several times now at the Holiday Inn Mobile Airport on business. On each visit, the desk and restaurant staff have been friendly and helpful. I have yet to have any issues with booking, room selection, or my stay in general. The hotel is still fairly new, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. You can get a decent breakfast or dinner to get you on your way if you don't want to look elsewhere. The hotel is less than a mile from both I-65 and Airport Boulevard (access to many shops and restaurants if you do want to venture out). Room price is great.

Minor downsides: if you are staying in for the night, limited cable television is your only option (no in-room movies, etc.). Wi-fi access is free (which is great), but can be sluggish depending on volume of users. The walls also seem to be a little thin - television from an adjoining room or moderately loud neighbors can make some muffled noise. That said, I have never found it to be so loud that it is distracting or makes it difficult to sleep.

All things considered, I like this hotel and I don't even bother looking elsewhere when I have to stay in Mobile.

Room Tip: Check for deals online; they have some good last-minute room rates and you can frequently get breakfast included for a minimal prince increase.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us know what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and it seems in this case that we have achieved just that. I have given your review to the staff so they will know they did a wonderful job. We especially appreciate the word reliable, that to all of us means a great deal as it lets us know we hit the mark everytime. We know you have a choice when you travel to the Mobile area and we are glad you chose Holiday Inn to be your lodging provider we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

This is a great hotel, brand new and very friendly. I stayed there for business in March. I thought everything looked great but I will say that the location leaves a lot to be desired. Luckily they have a dining room so that I didn't really have to venture out. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so happy you chose us while here in Mobile. The staff and I work very hard to make sure each guest has a wonderful stay so it certainly is a great feeling to know that we hit the mark with you. We look forward to your next visit and hope you will continue to choose Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport while here in the Mobile area.
251-344-7446

Reviewed 25 January 2012

The hotel was beautiful! The rooms were very nice and clean. The noise level was a little high in the floor that I was in but overall I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2012
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have passed along your words of praise to the staff and they all share in the excitement. We are very happy when we receive a guest review because it lets us know what we are doing right or wrong and where we can make improvements. I have received several comments regarding the noise level in the hallways and we are working diligently to find a solution. We hope to have you as a guest again soon, please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.