Selectstar Hotel
Hotel Puri(Melaka)
US$ 80
US$ 71
Agoda.com
Casa del Rio Melaka(Melaka)
US$ 186
US$ 165
The Majestic Malacca(Melaka)
US$ 186
US$ 139
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2011

The hotel is quite rundown in the room. Everything looks old to me in the room. There is a strong carpet smell in the room. My wife and daughter after sleeping complaint whole body itchy. Not a good hotel to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dis43686Kluang
Reviewed 16 July 2011

When i went to Selectstar hotel, the lobby's environment is given me very comfortable and the service very excellent. When i went to the room, the atmosphere very comfortable, and the washroom is very clean,and didn't feel smelly. The surrounding of the environment of room very fresh and ventilation. So next trip i go to melaka i will choose Selectstar hotel as my first choice. Thanks

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank junexian
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I stayed in this hotel was recommended by my brother. The location is very convenient for me to go to elsewhere. I really like this hotel because of its very cozy & clean room. Yet, the room rate is affordable. Furthermore, the friendly staffs really give good impression to me. They give upmost support to meet our requirements.

Well, additional point if the car park area enhance shelter will be build up even better impression for Selectstar Hotel.

With no hesitate, we will come back to YOU whenever we have trip to Melacca. Selectstar Hotel & staffs, thank you!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Vanessa_oh
Reviewed 14 July 2011

This Hotel was recommended by my boyfriend's brother which is they use to stayed for their company outstation.So, when we visited Melaka last year, we decided to stay at this Hotel. We found out that this Hotel is very strategic, which is near to the restaurant and other stall, They also have huge parking which is located behind of their premises. The family room that we stayed that night is over expected, its was huge, clean, comfy and cozy.Everything that we needed is provided there and the most good about this Hotel, they have a very friendly and helpful staff. If we visit Melaka again, with no doubt, we will choose Hotel Selectstar.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2011

Very clean room for an affordable rate. Highly recommended for budget hotel category.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business