US$ 49
US$ 24
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 31/night.

Fenix Inn(Melaka)
US$ 28
Travellers Planet Hostel(Melaka)(Great Value!)
US$ 10
US$ 58
US$ 55
Discovery Cafe & Guest House(Melaka)(Great Value!)
US$ 9
US$ 8
Hostelworld.com
  • Restaurant
Casa del Rio Melaka(Melaka)
US$ 171
US$ 166
Orbitz.com
US$ 71
US$ 59
  • Pool
Sunflower Hotel Malacca(Melaka)(Great Value!)
US$ 24
Agoda.com
US$ 18
US$ 15
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 17/night.

1,771 results
All reviewsclub roomequator clubpremier roomseri nyonyaday bedrest housejonker streetwithin walking distanceshopping mallnonya restaurantswimming poolhigh floorcoffee housedataran pahlawanconnecting roomsbreakfast spreadservice staff
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The room has a nice view of Malacca town, old buildings and houses.
The balcony is the best place to chill and good a photo view spot.
General room amenities was provided and the room comes together with bath tub.
Location is good, walking distance to most places; dine and shopping mall.
Will not hesitate to stay here again.
The hotel team was also very helpful and friendly; always wearing their smile especially the concierge/bellboy clan.
Thank you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Equatorial_Mel, General Manager at Hotel Equatorial Melaka, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Our sincerest appreciation for your feedback during your recent stay and I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are indeed encourage by your comments.

Thank you once again for your kind feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Equatorial Melaka.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights (28-30 Oct). Nice hotel and great staff. Kudos to the staff who made special arrangement to have 2 connecting rooms so that family can gather during the night. Well located to shopping malls and shops.
Many nice restaurants within walking distance. Will stay here again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Equatorial_Mel, General Manager at Hotel Equatorial Melaka, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well located but that aside, it's an old hotel and not well maintained. We booked 3 Executive rooms and found the carpets in the room dirty with a musty smell in 2 of the rooms. 1 of the rooms had no hot water and we had to switch rooms after unpacking all our stuff late in the night. 1 room had brown water flowing from the tap. In the morning we were woken up by blaring announcement from the pa system at the school next door. All in not be very good stay for the really high price we paid. Much better cheaper and newer hotels nearby such as Novotel or Hilton double tree. Won't be returning till they upgrade. Staff were good though.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

I have taken a serious view with regards to your experiences at our hotel and I sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory services delivered which were not reflective of our usual standards. I would also be grateful if you could write to me at rahman@mel.equatorial.com to share with me further on your experiences.

I thank you again for your review and as mentioned, I take every guest’s feedback seriously with the intention of correcting and improving where we have fallen short.
We truly value your patronage and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I have stayed few times at this hotel and my favorites hotel when I when to Malacca. Their staff is very professional and polite. Good service and when I told them I'm coming for special occasion they will try to accommodate their best services. Thumbs up and highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Our sincerest appreciation for your feedback during your recent stay and I am glad that you have enjoyed your visit and we are thrilled to have you staying with us again.

We are indeed encourage by your comments.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a few times before. Last time was really good.But last week was the worst ever.
1) Upon check in - the girl at the front desk is not friendly and did not smile at all
2)Upon reservation i requested for a baby cot, but when i enter the room there's no baby cot and i had to request it again
3)the corridor along the 10th floor , the carpet is very smelly.
4)the breakfast buffet spread is bad, the fried rice is so " Cincai" taste like you put in only soy sauce and egg
5) no more late check out, the latest by 12.30 pm due to new management , later than that you have to pay RM80.

that was the last time i stayed at Equatorial, no more after this, i will find another hotel in Melaka.

Room Tip: find another hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Adlina A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We truly value your patronage and I look forward to hearing from you.