All reviews night market jonker walk convenient hotel main door is locked popular eateries great location pros and cons facing the road triple room small fridge very comfortable stay provide breakfast private parking jonker street area wonderful hotel the hotel manager wonderful stay
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Super lovely & clean hotel.
During check in the lady on reception was really helpful and showed us exactly where to park our car. All the other staff are lovely and helpful too.
Perfect location at the end of Jonker street.
Good value for money.
Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank katieeitakkatieeitak
Reviewed 24 May 2018

The room (Deluxe): Big size, very good bed quality, spacious bathroom, very clean. In general, everything worked very well inside the room. Wifi was very slow from time to time.

Location: At the end of Jonker street, so you do not have the noise either the crows of people walking around.

Staff very helpful and polite.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meli2302
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel with my family on 4th May 2018.
I booked 2 rooms for my brother and myself and we traveled to Malacca separately.
I was really impressed when Agnes immediately informed me which room my brother was in without first being asked.

The location is also really good being right at the end of Jonker street and so the night market is really accessible and yet it isn’t too noisy.

The room was really clean and comfortable. We will definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kevenang
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

A Beautiful Boutique Hotel located right at Jonker Walk. The little gesture that the hotel provides the guest make you feel nice and great.
I like the way how they treat the guest when we first check in. Keep up the Great Service always.
There is plenty of nice food around the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 1979jimz
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Nice hotel in prime tourist area . Friendly & helpful staff ....starting from booking until arrival. The room is absolutely clean (no dust, fresh air & proper Air Con). The hotel provide basic amenities except " the shower cap & in room slippers " . Overall Highly Recommended hotel to stay in Melaka.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple