“Great staff. Very safe and convenient”
Review of Om Sai Guest House

Om Sai Guest House
Ranked #29 of 89 Canacona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Very easy and comfortable. Close to the beach and many restaurants. Best ever Ayurvedic in room massage will definitely return for the service and the price. Everyone was friendly and helpful Ajeesh is a masterful massage therapist

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 September 2015

The hotel is a perfect location very close to the beach, with very cheap prices. The rooms are beautifully clean. We stayed in room 103 which is one of the smaller rooms, however it was still a great size considering the low prices we paid. Jon who works at the hotel was also very friendly and welcoming, and was more than happy to help us hiring a scooter for the day, and helping us find the way to our next hotel. He was also making sure that everything was good during our stay, ensuring we had no problems. Great hotel with great staff!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurenlane0804
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

I ended up at this hotel by way of my taxi drivers recommendation. It was early in the morning and I was happy with the room. The room was very clean particularly impressive was the cleanliness of the bathroom . I was given a really good price and the room had a TV and fridge, ac was optional for a small price. I stayed for 4 days and was happy with the service there. The location is very good, two minutes away from the beach.
The family who live behind the hotel have the sweetest dog Rocky who guarded my room and accompanied me everywhere. A truly sweet soul.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a week after looking at a cpl of other places in the area. It was clean yet basic but affordable. The shower wasn't very good with a boiling hot dribble of water coming out although it done the job. The owner helped me to hire a bike and find petrol. It was half the price of a beach hut and ideal for travellers. A short walk to the beach with a great food place across the road to the left. (Cafe inn)

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

I spend 4 nights there and the staff is really friendly... I really think it is one of the best budget guest house in Palolem..
I also lost the key of the lock and they helped me out without asking anything in return...
Thanks for everything...

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canacona
40.2 km away
43.9 km away
Roundcube Palolem
Roundcube Palolem
#16 of 36 in Palolem

Been to Om Sai Guest House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK