“La;it Goa”

The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Canacona
Reviewed 20 March 2012

The hotel is quite far from the city. Excellent almost private beach. Food is good. Rooms are very large and very comfortable. Good for a relaxing weekend.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. Either sea or garden facing
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tanujpatel
Satya Roy C, General Manager at The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Greetings from The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort Goa!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at The Lalit, Goa.

We are extremely happy that you had a memorable experience during your stay. We are glad to hear that you liked whole property and the services rendered by our team. I have shared your feedback with my team. Your word of appreciation is an encouragement for us.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Goa.

Reviewed 15 March 2012

I spent the worst evening of my holiday having a very over priced meal in the beach bar restaurant. I am a middle aged woman and was in a small party of five people...I was placed on an adjoining table by myself, I was the last to be given a menu or have my order taken and the last to be served.
In fact, the whole party were served rice and their main course while my plate was completely empty. The service was nothing short of humiliating.
I was so enraged that the next day I took a taxi back to the hotel to complain to the duty manager. He asked me to email my complaint to the hotel which I have done. This has taken extra time from my holiday and the management haven't even had the courtesy to reply.
It shouldn't be beyond the abilities of the Lalit to train their staff in international serving protocols. I shouldn't have to pay £15+ for a meal (without alcohol as it was a dry day) to be treated as a second class citizen.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sophietate
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The resort is very neatly maintained, rooms are also very neat and clean and are amazingly big in size. The swimming pool covers a decent area. The beach is very close to the resort and is kept in a very clean state. Service is also very good with all the staff greeting you with namaskar. The food at the restaurants is neatly prepared and served well, the staff takes good care of its customers I must say. It was a memorable stay at The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort, Goa.

• Stayed: February 2012
Satya Roy C, General Manager at The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Greetings from The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort Goa!!

We are extremely happy to know that you have enjoyed and had a memorable experience during your stay. We are glad to hear that you liked whole property and the services rendered by our team. We will consider the points you have mentioned over here. It is our endeavor to create great experiences and we are truly appreciative of your kind words.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

This time i went to Palolem and went to The Lalit for dinner and to see the property. Have stayed at Leela and Park Hyatt Before and they are much better than Lalit from the feel of a luxury hotel. THe Lalit needs some good desginer to convert the huge property into a modern day luxury resort.The lalit had one beach restaurant which was closed for public as they were having a private wedding function there. THe other restaurant was their cafe where i had the buffett. Unfortunately, it was not a good spread either. The service was good, but overall the hotel is no where near Leela / Park Hyatt.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Aman-India

Greetings from The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort Goa!!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The Operation Team of the hotel has taken serious cognizance of this matter and is extremely regretful about it. I wish to assure you that we are taking corrective steps. You are sure to find marked improvements in your next visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

It was a mind blowing experience staying with the property. Simply superb in all aspects. A must stay at least once in life time.

Room Tip: Go for the Suit room
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank anindyamandal
Satya Roy C, General Manager at The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Satya Roy Chowdhury

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canacona
22.9 km away
0.8 km away
The Tubki Resort
The Tubki Resort
#2 of 9 in Palolem

Been to The LaLiT Golf & Spa Resort Goa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK