All reviews hot water shower clean rooms guest house welcoming family great place to stay overlooking the garden bus stop palm trees free wifi morning tea visit palolem air con comfortable stay enjoyed my stay debbie fridge balcony
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Was in Goa at this hotel in February 2018 - Loved this place to bits: no bar, no restaurant - this just did not matter. Set in rather nice gardens, all the guests seemed to just gather every evening with their home-cooked meals from the attached guest kitchen - this was all shared with each other to gales of laughter and so many nationalities just talking (albeit with loads of sign language and shared alcohol from the local "bottle shop"). There everyone was, either on the steps or at the end of the garden under little straw umbrella covered tables - total bliss - and not a booming bass in earshot!!! The hotel is spotless and the owners and their staff (more like genial hosts) preside over their guests in splendor - set a few metres back in a tiny quiet side-street, it is a gateway to all shops, restaurants, bars and beach all within minutes walk. I actually visited a local restaurant who gave me their menu to take away to decide on various dishes to take to these gatherings (lazy I know, but effective). If you want true holiday experiences this is for you - simple and totally brilliant!!! PS: just before I left, after searching diligently for a laundry person, I discovered that the hotel actually possessed a washing machine for guests which was accessible behind the kitchen - oh the joy!!! Wish I had stayed longer at this wonderfully eccentric paradise!!!!

Room Tip: Front, garden view have huge balconies!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jeanette r
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here back again after 2 years and still had a very relaxing holiday. Debey and Greg went out of their way to make me feel at home. We enjoyed every minute of our stay. Was very quiet and peaceful at night. Rooms were very clean and linen was fresh. I felt at home here while I had free WiFi to connect back home with my friends and loved ones. Will come back soon and recommend to my friends and all.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Once more i arrive in this wonderful, with flowery garden surrounded nice and kind Hotel Wavelet Beach Resort in Palolem!
Charming coulerd Rooms with Balcony..fresh Linen Bedsheeds and clean all the time!
Close to the sea as well close to centre Palolem, this Hotel is perfect located for any kind of journeys! Still its so quiet and peaceful to rest at night!
I can warmly recommend the Wavelet Beach Resort and its friendly Staff and Owner Family from deep of my heart!
They always make my Holidays here enjoyable and easy!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This place is a home from home, if you want to travel on your own this is the place for you. Safe, clean & comfortable surroundings, a stone's throw from Palolem beach/paradise The owners are beautiful & honest Goan people who are a bit to be around & will help in any way they can whether it be the best price for taxis, trips elsewhere or shopping. Most of the guests I met this year have been coming back to Debbies year after year, some for over 12 years. Just remember to book in advance as it fills up quick. We stayed the month & are looking forward to next year's stay already! +10 stars❤

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2018

and the same room actually, with all necessary amenities a guest would want: a fridge, TV, fan (the room is sooo cool, no AC is ever needed).
Hot showeris always there, kitchen facility is available to cook VERY fresh fish to your taste. Ms. Debey, the owner, is a friendly and accomodating hostess (thank you, Deb!).
Overall atmosphere is relaxing and worth spending your vacations at.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends