“Good food, Lovely Setting friendly staff”

Avocado Garden Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #10 of 215 Restaurants in Canacona
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 5
Description: The restaurant & Bar is set in in a lush tropical garden. Our main focus is on Indian cuisine, vegan and vegetarian dishes and we also have a tandoor which serves fish, paneer and amazing naans. As we are not on the beach our rates are great value and and our reputation is key to our success, with this in mind we serve the highest standard of food at a great price in a beautiful garden.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Visited here twice this last week. Had a very good kingfish steak in garlic butter sauce. Very friendly staff. They also told us that due to demand they are now serving chicken meals - don't know why they didn't do that in the first place - they had been a seafood and veggie vegan place before the decision to add chicken. Maybe the wonderful avocado and BACON salad which has always been on the menu was always a bit of a blip. Really recommend this salad though - superb

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Their garden and sitting area is the best place we found around. So is their food and service. Excllent price and quality

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed the food here. They do take some time to serve it but then you eventually realise that it doesnt matter because the food is that great. Try the 'Hello to the queen' and the seafood salad. Perfect dishes.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

While we talk about the food here, I do want to mention about the staff here. I had a very good experience with the folks here. While tea is served in the restaurant only I called up to be served in my room next door, without a fuss inspite of less staff the guy came up to serve the cup of tea. Food is awesome for the price and is a hit. Tried continental, it was good; however did not had lot of hope for the indian cuisines but was proved wrong.
A must try when in Palolem.

1  Thank deemo138
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I had the pleasure of having my dinners here for a little more than one week and I have to say that it's probably the best restaurant in Palolem. The quality and quantity of food you receive rivals those of other restaurants in the area. The staff and owner are very friendly and warm and on more than one occasion, they've asked me to join them for dinner.

Although it is slightly further away from the beach, it is a nice quiet spot with good ambiance, specially in the evening. I found myself comparing the food and service from other restaurants in the area and this place just kept me coming back.

Best value, food and service in the area in my opinion.

Note: I opened an account JUST so that I could provide feedback and praise to this restaurant because it is well deserved.

1  Thank Anthony F