“Excellent assortment and friendly service”
Review of Royal Jewellers

Royal Jewellers
Ranked #2 of 19 Shopping in Calangute
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Royal Jewellers, serving discerning customers since 1987. Our opening hours are Monday through Saturday from 10am to 10pm, and we are also open on Sundays. Our expert jewellers can design and create a special piece that will reflect your style, giving you years of joy. We stock a wide variety of diamonds and stones like emerald, ruby, sapphire, and tanzanite. At affordable prices.
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Can't help admiring this shop and his owner. If you're searching for an unusual present for someone or for yourself, you shouldn't miss this place. The quality of gems is very high , I would say, close to Tiffany's:)) thank you, Farooq, for being so friendly and helpful!

1  Thank Elena S

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We visited Goa this year once again. And we visited Farooq to order a golden band ring to accomplish one of the rings we ordered last year.
Our daughter is very happy to get a new ring which is just the width and thickness of the previous years.
The service and products are excellent. We are happy to meet his son as well. May he become as good in his job in his future as his father is in his work.
Our oncle had some golden things made there. He is happy with the result too. Go and visit this place, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Riitta T
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Visited Farooq the jeweller while in Goa.Once again very happy with Diamonds my partner had put into the bracelet that Farooq made for him last year.I can see why customers keep returning to Royal jewellers.The quality, sellection and service are second to none and what a lovely honest man he is. Goes above and beyond to make you exactly what you want at a price you can afford.The bracelet is out of this world made to our own design.Carn't wait to get our next piece made.Big Big Thankyou Farooq. See you very soon

2  Thank debra b
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

I'd like to tell you about Master and his jewelry! Excellent! Wonderful! Great! Our big family are happy! These rings are talismans for us.
Thanks a lot, Dear Friend!!!

1  Thank Sergey2310
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Another trip to Goa always means a visit to see Farooq. Though on this occasion I actually bought something for myself for the first time. I had sent through some photos of a gents diamond ring that I liked and Farooq was able to make a ring exactly as I wanted. My wife also had a beautiful diamond ring made and when she opened the box she just said "WOW". After so many visits to Royal Jewellers I can honestly say that Farooq is one of the nicest guys I have met. He even helped us out with currency during the current problems exchanging money at the actual rate rather than trying to make profit like so many others. Once again thank you and see you next time.

1  Thank 01Deano