We stayed with family for 5 days and this place really rocks. It is beautiful, quite and peaceful. Kingstork resort is the perfect place to relax. The rooms are neat and clean. The room service is great. The resort is well maintained and is well managed. Food at their restaurant is extraordinary. The menu wasn't elaborate because of the off season (mainly Continental and Goan food) but whatever they served was excellent. Kingstork is a good place for family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelGuru, Yatra, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute