I was there for 4 days. i was a bit skeptical at first but after the first few hours the resort proved itself. Excellent staff in the resort as well as the restaurant. Very accommodating staff an excellent place for value for money. The restaurant may seem small but is one of the most hygienic places I have seen so far in Goa and the food is cooked very well. The beach is just behind the property around 5 min walking distance. The place is quiet and peaceful surrounded by a small mini garden you would feel as if your are in a 4 or 5 star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 'Kingstork Restaurant' was established in 1968 by the Ferrao family at Calangute, Goa it was moved to its present location in 1999, where it has continued to flourish as the Kingstork Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Expedia, Yatra and Hotels.com so you can book your Kingstork Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingstork Beach Hotel Calangute
- Kingstork Beach Resort Goa/Calangute