“Memorable & Comfortable Stay- THANKS!!”

Paradise Village Beach Resort
Ranked #62 of 116 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed 27 July 2012

At the outset, let me apologise for not writing earlier to thank you and your team of the PV Resort.

Immediately after returning from Goa I had to go overseas and only returned mid-June and then got busy with a group tour to Lavassa.

I personally and on behalf of my entire group would like to thank you for making our stay at your resort a memorable and comfortable. Each an every one of our group have still not stopped talking of their experience of their stay at your Resort. In fact I had taken pictures while we stayed at your Resort and showed them around to all my friends during my overseas trip and they have all assured me that your resort it will be whenever they visit Goa.

This is the first time that I have come across such a wonderful, obliging and every smilling staff. There was not a day that any one of them were rude or non-obliging. This helped make our stay even more comfortable

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank marilyn670
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Paradise Village Beach Resort

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great hotel, very good services, cordial staff, very hospitable.. felt at home. food in da restraunt is amazing... a pool to drown all ur stress. well maintained rooms. very cosy.. they wl provide u evrything u need like cofee makers,etc.. jst in front is a garage where u can rent bikes to explore goa.. the hotel is strategically located near calungute beach.. Calungute is the hub of activity in goa. nearby are other beaches like baga, candoli,&anjuna.. also there r discos nearby like Mambos & Titos. Overall it was an amazing experience.. look forward at staying here again at my visit next year... Hats off to Paradise ...........

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I stayed three nights here in Dec'2011 with my family and liked it.Clean spacious rooms,clean pool ,friendly staff and a 2 minute walk to the Calanghute beach makes it a good bargain for price.Food is somewhat costly but for X-mas eve in Goa, it got to give it to them.so overall very good experience with Paradise .

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks in November 2008 and loved it!! It was so hot it was unbelievable but with a freezin cold pool it was the best thing to jump into! Dont be alRmed when you drive into the road towards the hotel of the little corregated shed with a cardboard cutout saying hotel on it thAnkfully this isnt the plAce although i nearly had a heart attack when we pulled up outside it. The location is on a side street and your greeted with huge gates and what look like villas which look amazin. To the right is the reception and were greeted by Basil and i thought oh no Faulty Towers but i was wrong. The rooms were very basic but what more do you need? I had geckos in my room and balcony but didnt bother me one bit. The pool area is like a lagoon with a huge waterfall over rocks but be warned its extremely cold!! To the rear of the pool area they were building the beach huts and if you carry on there is a restaurant and a spa/massage place. Ladies can get indian head massage, manicure, pedicure, full body massage for next to nothing!! If you carry on past this thentou are on the walkway to the beach! Look the left for the big ship thats been beached for years! Also on the hotel is a bar at the top of some steps next to the reception that have fab deals on home beers and not just the local stuff. Owned by two guys from Manchester. Youll be looked after and also have a sing on the karaoke! Thrre is a shop over the road from the hotel and always tun tuks waiting to take you out. I had the same taxi guy for 2 weeks he was fab. Turn left from the hotel and you will come into calangute and you will find shops and travel places for trips. The best deals are a atellow and blue place owned by english people go to the spice plantation its brill and also the boat trip to see dolphins and the market also a fab trip to go on. Visit After Seven restaurant food is to die for but a taxi ride away and also Little Italy also. Things may have changed since i went but you will love it. Keep an open mind youll be surprised as i was. Visit BAga too. You can walk from the beach to baga where theres lots of water sports remember to haggle everywhere! Kh and get your dentistry or glasses done over there super clean places with prices about a 3rd of what we pay here! Youll never spend your money!!!

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Dimps85
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is my second stay here so I knew what I was coming to. We stayed 6 nights and our room was comfortable and. Lean with lots of hot water a a huge balcony. We enjoyed the good and delicious breakfast every morning and swimming in the nice pool. We rented scooters across the road. We were on the beach and we had an Ayurvedic massage in the spa just wonderful. For kiwi 50 bucks a night it was awesome value. Don't expect 5 star and don't. E too precious about anything and you will love it. We are two mums ages 40 and 50 and we enjoyed it very much. Staff were helpful so I would stay a third time. First time was 2008 and not much has changed since then. Came for dentistry with the Professor of Dentistry in Goa Dr Aquaviva Fernandes now he I recommend. I had two new crowns and the best bleaching money can buy, there are 3 alternatives so different qualities to choose from. All up cost was usd538 so the trip was worth it because my kiwi dentist told me I needed implants which if I had here would have cost usd1500 for two. I have two new crowns for my two front teeth and they are perfect. Paid for my trip thanks very much and a quick job too!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank wavesinekas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Calangute
1.1 km away
33.1 km away
Longuinhos Beach Resort
1.4 km away
Fahrenheit Hotels and Resorts

Been to Paradise Village Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK