“Beautiful Silk Carpets”

Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd.
Ranked #8 of 19 Shopping in Calangute
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to a uniquely amazing shopping experience, par excellence where culture blends with contemporary art to add elegance to your lifestyle.We present to you an all-embracing product range from oriental carpets to exquisite jewelry, traditional handicrafts to modern home décor.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 12 May 2016

My partner and I have visited a few shops in Goa. Shalala had not only the best selection, but as well the best prices and very professional service. We ended up buying 3 beautiful silk on silk carpets. About 2 weeks later they were delivered to our doorstep in Europe! We didn't explore any of the other parts of the store, we were only interested in carpets. But from what I could tell - you can find everything here! highly recommend to visit in Goa!

1  Thank Stelan1

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This beach is one of the best beach of Goa with clean and calm water. We enjoyed having a bath in it and were very much relaxed.

Reviewed 7 February 2016

I just walked in for a quick look on my way to a bookstore and I found myself in a two storey building full of treasures, carpets, jewellery, precious stones, scarfs and textiles. It wasn't my intention to shop but was invited to look around without feeling pressed. A very charming assistant gave me all information I asked about prices and details. I finally ended up in the stoles department and couldn't help getting a lovely pashmina for my husband. It was my intention to get one since I came to India and the selection and prices at Shalala were so good I knew I couldn't leave without it. Highly recommended for excellent quality if you are in Goa

ShalalaHandicrafts, Manager at Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

It was a pleasure hosting you here at Handicrafts House. Looking forward to serving you once again in the near future.
Thank You.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

The owner from the minute we walked in knew excatly what I was looking for, provided an excellent service and will most definitely recommend him - BT - Reading UK

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ShalalaHandicrafts, Director of Sales at Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Wear your piece of jewelry in good health and prosperity. Looking forward to serve you once again in the near future.
Thank You once again and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

For tourists like us and people who are handicrafts this is a very good place to be. the quality of items are very good and appreciate the courtesy of the staff.

ShalalaHandicrafts, Public Relations Manager at Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Looking forward to host you once again in the near future. Thank You