“Beautiful Silk Carpets” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd.

Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd.
Ranked #7 of 19 Shopping in Calangute
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to a uniquely amazing shopping experience, par excellence where culture blends with contemporary art to add elegance to your lifestyle.We present to you an all-embracing product range from oriental carpets to exquisite jewelry, traditional handicrafts to modern home décor.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful Silk Carpets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2016

My partner and I have visited a few shops in Goa. Shalala had not only the best selection, but as well the best prices and very professional service. We ended up buying 3 beautiful silk on silk carpets. About 2 weeks later they were delivered to our doorstep in Europe! We didn't explore any of the other parts of the store, we were only interested in carpets. But from what I could tell - you can find everything here! highly recommend to visit in Goa!

Visited April 2016
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New Delhi, India
“one of the best beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2016

This beach is one of the best beach of Goa with clean and calm water. We enjoyed having a bath in it and were very much relaxed.

Visited April 2016
Milano
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“A lovely handicrafts shop in Calangute”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2016

I just walked in for a quick look on my way to a bookstore and I found myself in a two storey building full of treasures, carpets, jewellery, precious stones, scarfs and textiles. It wasn't my intention to shop but was invited to look around without feeling pressed. A very charming assistant gave me all information I asked about prices and details. I finally ended up in the stoles department and couldn't help getting a lovely pashmina for my husband. It was my intention to get one since I came to India and the selection and prices at Shalala were so good I knew I couldn't leave without it. Highly recommended for excellent quality if you are in Goa

Visited February 2016
ShalalaHandicrafts, Manager at Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd., responded to this review, 9 February 2016
It was a pleasure hosting you here at Handicrafts House. Looking forward to serving you once again in the near future.
Thank You.
Reading, United Kingdom
“Purchasing of diamond bracelet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2016

The owner from the minute we walked in knew excatly what I was looking for, provided an excellent service and will most definitely recommend him - BT - Reading UK

Visited December 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

ShalalaHandicrafts, Director of Sales at Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd., responded to this review, 18 January 2016
Wear your piece of jewelry in good health and prosperity. Looking forward to serve you once again in the near future.
Thank You once again and assuring you of our best services at all times.
London, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Famous Handicrafts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2015

For tourists like us and people who are handicrafts this is a very good place to be. the quality of items are very good and appreciate the courtesy of the staff.

Visited September 2015
ShalalaHandicrafts, Public Relations Manager at Shalala Handicrafts (P) Ltd., responded to this review, 1 December 2015
Looking forward to host you once again in the near future. Thank You