“Memories left behind........”

Casa De Goa Boutique Resort
Ranked #6 of 120 Hotels in Calangute
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I had searched a lot over TA and other sites about resorts in Goa to find a suitable one ,as per my needs and budget.Finally, I selected 4-5 resorts in Calangute in N. Goa. I did not make any reservations in advance, as I was sure that being not a peak season, I would get a decent room. I was travelling with my family to Goa for the first time and had little idea about the surroundings, I reached the Casa De Goa and after completing the formalities, I Chose a corner room on the first floor. This is a mid size resort designed and decorated on Portuguese Theme. I happen to meet the GM of this resort at the reception. He is a nice and friendly person. He answered my queries well and directed his staff to attend me well.This is a well maintained, clean Hotel, hardly 200 meters away from Calangute beach, suitable for family, individuals and foreigners alike.Has a very well maintained swimming pool. Restaurant is also very good having efficient, friendly staff. Rooms are nice with all the modern amenities like LCD TV,DVD Player, telephone, mini fridge, electronic safe,hair drier etc. I had chosen a 3 Nights package with MAPAI plan.The buffet breakfast and dinner served were excellent. Taxi service is available from outside the Hotel to visit Tourist attractions of Goa.Bike and Car on rent are available just next to Hotel.The hotel provide pick up and drop service on arrival -departure.There are few things that require some attention. Staff at the Reception is cordial and efficient. But, it would be appreciated if they explain the package details and inclusion/exclusion etc to the guests in advance. In nutshell, one can rely upon their services and hospitality. Would love to visit again.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pool side facing.Choose rooms on first floor a they are quiter.
3  Thank rajungp
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

We were on MPIA package, we were given a set menu as they informed that Buffet is not available due low occupancy. Food was OK, Rooms were good, No Gym, property on Road so no ambiance. Reception was found to be poor managed. Except room the place and service was average to below average. Also, we requested package for 5 nights and Hotel has offer for 4 nights, lastly we had to manage which neither hotel not Agent had informed.

4  Thank Sumukh d
Reviewed 4 June 2012

The pleasantly located rooms, each with their own sit-outs, all facing the swimming pool, the comfortable rooms equipped with all requisite details, an F&B department to match, the endearing atmosphere, made more so by the very nice staff at this hotel, all of this makes this the perfect get-away from work, whether with the family or with friends; and what's more, it's great value for money! What more could one ask for on holiday in Calangute, Goa, just a few minutes’ walk from the beach?
Not surprisingly, I found that most of the tourists at this hotel were repeat visitors, or had come on the strength of a recommendation of family or friends, who had had a great time here earlier. That really speaks a great deal about this place!
I will definitely come here again; and meanwhile, I have already started speaking to others about my own great experience with my family at Casa de Goa.

Room Tip: I would suggest a corner room (they all face the swimming pool) on the ground floor
1  Thank MBBattliwala
Reviewed 31 May 2012

my family and myself have been to goa many times but thru GO GOA last year 2011 we stayed at the casa de goa we really enjoyed our self so now this year once again came the summer vaccation and i asked my son where do you want to go and he said not GOA but he said CASA DE GOA my son is only 7 years old and we my wife and myself agreed on that cause even we feel very homely out at casa de Goa and we went there again and it was better then the last year the staff is really great at the reception we have this young lady SHARON she is very nice and helpful at all times in the restaurant we were very pleased with the help and service of MARIO AND UTTAM two very nice and great guys we love this hotel alot even the GM of the hotel is a lovely man and thats what makes any one vaccation lovely its the people that make u come back always and yes we will be going back again i strongly recommend CASA DE GOA at any time three cheers to you all at the casa de goa great staff keep up the good work
god bless
MR .ADRIAN THOMAS

Room Tip: •"Rooms on the south side are quieter
1  Thank Adrian T
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Casa De Goa, Calangute is a permanent stop for me everytime We visit Goa as I have been there for the past 3 years consecutively.

Its one of the most Coziest hotel, I have been too and my family Loves this place for the way the resort has been designed as it makes you feel at home.

The hotel Manager, Mr. Julio is extremely cordial and is willing to go that extra mile for anything a customer needs. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and the Goan food served there is a treat to remember.

Dont miss the experience of staying at Casa, incase you are in Goa..

Steve ( Mumbai )