First of all this is actually 2 separate properties. The suites/bungalows are on one side of the street and the main hotel is opposite. Guests in the standard rooms cant use the Suites/hotels pool so from our point of view advertising they have 2 pools was a bit misleading.
We got a really good deal at £40 per night for a standard room + breakfast via Hotelopia..
The, standard rooms were lovely, better than many 5 star hotels I've stayed in in fact. Ours were ground floor as requested and it was only 2 steps from the terrace + you were in the pool.
There were 12 sun loungers spread round. This seemed enough as most folk head for the beach and the hotel wasn't that busy. April being end of season.
I wasn't to keen on Calangute Beach. A bit scruffy compared to the beaches of South Goa and.
Calangute town itself is just bedlam. 3 days was enough for me.I don't think I'll return.
If Casa De Goa could be uplifted and moved to South Goa Id book it every year.They could probably double their rates too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Goa is located in close proximy to the famous Calangute beach, night life, market and main tourist places. We offer Villas and Suites which are ideal for couple and deluxe rooms. we emphasis on quality hospitality and guests satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, TravelGuru and Yatra so you can book your Casa De Goa Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Goa Boutique Hotel Calangute
- Hotel Casa De Goa Boutique
- Casa De Goa Boutique Resort Calangute