Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Tanzanite and Diamond ring

Went here after they were recommended by a friend. They made me the most beautiful ring in... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2018
jbo1965
Halifax, United Kingdom
via mobile
Eternity Ring

Myself and my wife were lucky enough to get married in Goa in 2012. My mother and father in law Di... read more

Reviewed 1 May 2018
deanb33
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews engagement ring wings beautiful ring diamond ring white gold recommended by a friend true professionals diamond earrings beautiful pieces birthday present these guys beautiful diamond purchase price see you next year buying jewellery visiting goa majid
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I have been using this jeweller for several years and have to say Majeed and John offer the most attentive service from design to manufacture
And their after service is second to none

2  Thank eileenlee95
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Back again to upgrade to bigger diamond great service lovely ring be back again next year delighted as usual without a doubt best in goa

1  Thank Lorraine H
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service and quality craftsmanship. Straight down the line, no gaming or inflated prices you have to haggle about. Majeed runs a terrific operation. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank scottruss
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Was just a little bit excited today when I picked up my belated 40th birthday present (by 6.5years)! The whole experience with majeed and John was easy, professional and honest. I am absolutely thrilled with my ring - we couldn’t be happier. Huge thank you. Love love love it!

2  Thank samlouma
Reviewed 11 January 2018

My husband and I have know Majheed and John for many years. We have had old gold melted down and made into beautiful pieces, bought diamonds, emeralds and rubies. All of these have been valued at three, four and even five times the purchase price.
I have been so delighted over the years with the wonderful (no pressure) service from them.
In December 2017 we called in to have one of my rings altered, as we've been going to Goa for so long, I didn't need anymore jewellery.
We still got a lovely reception, they altered the ring and cleaned my other jewellery.
When I asked "how much do we owe you?" there was no charge!
How's that for genuine people?
I would highly recommend Shamrock Jewellers to anyone wanting to buy beautiful jewellery without the hassle of very "pushy" sales techniques.
I'm sure you will be very happy when you go home with a gorgeous example of top jewellery.

2  Thank kraftytraveller1