“Great jewellers”

Shamrock Jewellers
Ranked #1 of 18 Shopping in Calangute
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Shamrock jewellers is a family run business, dealing in diamond/gemstone handmade jewellery in yellow and white gold /platinum/ silver/ you can dream of design and we will make it come true,
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Took a diamond necklace and earrings here to have remade into a ring. Fantastic service and did a great job by adding 2 rubies into the ring. This is the second time I have used this jewellers and would highly recommend. Gave a fixed price in advance so you know what you will be paying, very good value and amazing quality.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Shamrock Jewellers

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Visited this jeweller who was amazingly helpful.
He helped me to design my own ring, ha was very patient and did not give up on me until we worked it the design.
I would highly recommend Jon

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Just got back from Goa, before going my husband studied the internet for best jeweller's and Shamrocks kept coming out on top, so we tracked it down and wasn't disappointed from the moment we met John he showed us a selection of rings and diamonds and took the time to find out exactly what I wanted, we picked up the ring a few days later and I love it!!!! When I told my sister in law who was on holiday with us, her and my brother went in and had a replacement engagement ring made that had been stolen years ago and she was not disappointed. Since arriving home I've had my ring valued for more than double what we paid.I can't peak highly enough of Shamrocks.

1  Thank susanmassey83
Reviewed 7 March 2017

From the moment we stepped inside Shamrock I felt reassured. There was no hard sell either as with the other jewellers in the area standing outside waiting to drag you in! We discussed our budget at the start and approx. 5 days later my ring was ready - exactly as I wanted. A little tip, do please go with the knowledge of the size of the ring you want made as your fingers tend to swell in the Goa heat. Thank you John for helping me design my ring, being very patient and understanding. This "gem" of a shop has some beautiful stones at very affordable prices. Thank you for all the genuine TA reviews which helped me choose this establishment to design my jewellery. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Sheanie
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Had a wedding ring designed and made here by Majid. Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Majid could not do enough for me. The ring is stunning and I will absolutely be using Shamrock jewellers in the future!

1  Thank Paul B