Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Watch adjust

Reviewed 2 days ago
Daniel M
via mobile

All reviews engagement ring wings beautiful ring diamond ring white gold recommended by a friend true professionals diamond earrings beautiful pieces birthday present these guys beautiful diamond purchase price see you next year buying jewellery visiting goa majid
Reviewed yesterday

Just been to shamrock jewellers in baga for the 4 th year in a row,John and Majeed treat me like a very good friend,and not a customer,had 3 items of White gold cleaned,and they would not accept payment,can highly reccomend

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I would recommend shamrock jewellery to all my friends and family. They did a very good and quick job on my watch adjustment. Thanks chris

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Went over there with my old couple of place. Please was nice for shopping. And collection was very great and awesome

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Went here after they were recommended by a friend. They made me the most beautiful ring in absolutely perfect and everyone comments on how stunning it is. Had it valued for insurance and was nearly double what I paid for it.

Great service and I would highly recommend using Shamrocks.

Thankyou Majeed and John

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Myself and my wife were lucky enough to get married in Goa in 2012.
My mother and father in law Di and Steve Hill have been visiting the country for many years and use shamrock jewellers regular with the same brilliant results. I have wanted to get my wife an eternity ring for some time,she had the same ring but in gold. I spoke with my in laws about getting the diamonds changed to platinum to match her other rings they said they would be happy to help on their next trip..
They arrived back today and the ring looks amazing. Massive thank you Di and Steve and to shamrock jewellers.
Amazing value for money and we will definitely be back..

2  Thank deanb33
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Shamrock jewellers is very good place for shopping. Awesome collection. Staff also working helpful and friendly too.

1  Thank viral06
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Bought diamond earrings and they put two diamonds in my bangle very good work and very nice helpful people definitely recommend

1  Thank rickyp803
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Have used Shamrock Jewellers for a good few years and have had both our daughters engagement and wedding rings made here all of which exceeded expectations.
Today I collected a bangle that Majeed helped me to design and its truely beautiful.
He melted down 3 old bangles of mine to make a raised open ended bangle and added over 2inches in length double row of diamonds in Pavè setting across the centre.
It really is special and unique to me.
John etched both edges to finish it off
Thank you so much Majeed and John.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited shamrock in mid March decided on a 1.02 carat pair of diamond solitaire studs in 14 carat white gold and a pair of diamond hoop earrings, with 42 tiny diamonds in each, total diamond weight is 1.6 carat. Service was fantastic and both sets are beautifully made and were ready to collect 4 days later on 21/03/18.
I had them valued back in uk this morning, the studs I paid £1400 pounds for were valued at £3800, and hoops I paid £700 for have been valued at £1625.
We will definitely be back to buy more next time we are in Goa!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I was searching very last minute for a ring and Shamrock was very friendly and patiently helping out to find the best ring. I would definitely recommend them.