“Wedding ring”

Shamrock Jewellers
Ranked #1 of 19 Shopping in Calangute
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Shamrock jewellers is a family run business, dealing in diamond/gemstone handmade jewellery in yellow and white gold /platinum/ silver/ you can dream of design and we will make it come true,
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Had a wedding ring designed and made here by Majid. Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Majid could not do enough for me. The ring is stunning and I will absolutely be using Shamrock jewellers in the future!

1  Thank Paul B
"after reading reviews"
in 4 reviews
"diamond earrings"
in 6 reviews
"recommended by a friend"
in 3 reviews
in 7 reviews
"exact copy"
"can't praise"

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Bespoke jewellery from 2 very genuine men John and majid made me cartier bangle and white gold bracelet with diamond baguettes thank you see you soon sorry picture not to good dave

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Myself and my fiancé travelled to Goa for xmas and new year and, after seeing many positive reviews, we thought we'd take the opportunity to visit Shamrock's to buy an engagement ring.

We emailed prior to our visit to let them know what style of ring we were looking for - a fairly unique vintage style, and, to our surprise, they had managed to source something very similar. In fact we liked their vintage ring style so much we decided we would like to get that replicated in platinum.

Both Majeed and John were very knowledgable and were not looking for the hard sell. We took nearly a half day to decide and both were very patient. In fact, because the type of diamond spec wasn't available in store that day, they managed to order exactly what we were looking for the next day.

We returned after around 5-6 days and were (and still are...) delighted with the ring. I have just had the ring valued for insurance purposes, i.e. the cost to replace with an exact copy from the UK, and the value is roughly twice what we purchased it for.

Needless to say we are very grateful for the excellent service. Thank you to Majeed and John and we hope to visit Goa and Shamrocks in the following years! Donna & Russ

Reviewed 19 February 2017

For many years we used the same jewellers in Goa as trust is a major part of the buying experience. However last year we were recommended Shamrock Jewellers on Baga road as our usual Jeweller could not provide us with what we wanted. Majeed and John were both very helpful and knowledgeable with their help and came up with what we were looking for. They even let my wife take the piece away with her for a week or so to decide if it was definetley the one she wanted. After wearing the ring for a week my wife decided maybe the stone was just too big for her
and took it back to look at slightly smaller stones. No problem what so ever in exchanging the ring and everyone was happy. Im not going to say that we took it back home and it was worth 3x what we payed as insurance valuations do not tell you what the true value of an item is but only what it would cost to replace in the UK. I will tell you that we took it into a pawn brokers to see how much they would be prepared to loan on the ring and I will say I could have borrowed more than I paid. I have returned this year once again to Shamrock and this time I have purchased a ring for myself. I know everyone has their own favourite jewellers in Goa and for many years we had ours until we visited Shamrock and they changed all that.