“Just wonderful ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shamrock Jewellers
Ranked #1 of 19 Shopping in Calangute
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Shamrock jewellers is a family run business, dealing in diamond/gemstone handmade jewellery in yellow and white gold /platinum/ silver/ you can dream of design and we will make it come true,
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Just wonderful ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Second visit at Shamrock and extremely pleased with both purchases. Service and jewellery both excellent. Highly recommend.

Visited November 2016
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Based on the other reviews we visited Shamrock for my engagement ring. We were shown lots of diamonds before picking one. We wanted platinum so had to order on the first day of our holiday as we were only there for 1 week. You get to choose the style of ring as it is made for you.

If visiting, I would recommend stating your budget upfront. We didn't and it lengthened the process as they don't know what to show you. We also didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted with regards to clarity, colour etc so probably made their job harder.

My only criticism would be that we asked to see more diamonds of the same size as the one we originally picked but a better colour I.e. spending more money for a stone the same size but better quality, however we kept getting shown bigger stones of the same colour. I felt I pushed this a few times with no success so ended up getting a massive diamond, just not as clear as I might have liked. It's also worth noting that most of the diamonds we were shown were colour K which is not quite colourless and not often sold in the UK so when comparing to UK prices factor that in.

Another point is that despite visiting on day 1 of the holiday, my ring is a little loose now I'm back in a colder climate so get your ring size before you leave the UK.

The ring is beautiful though and I am very happy with it. It has been valued in the UK for twice what we paid. The UK jeweller could tell it was made abroad as he said the mount was not as high quality as one made in the UK, but that is reflected in the valuation.

1 Thank An_Sm_84
west midlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Service Great Quality ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend had a ring designed and made by Majeed and John at Shamrock Jewellers fantastic service from beginning to end

1 Thank bluestraveller63
blackburn
“Anits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yet again very pleased with item that was made for me would definitely recommend a visit the service was excellent from ordering to receiving

“ Haroshi yuvelir”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Shamrock jewellers ochin haroshi magazines haroshi servis pakuoayev ftaroy raz seni ochin haroshiyi Eradj ! Mi astavalis Nazri otel bagsa beach calangute shamrock. jewellers I recommend to everyone Russian and other tourist thank you