“Great experience!!”
Review of Goa Aquatics

Goa Aquatics
Ranked #4 of 19 Shopping in Calangute
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Did Scuba a couple of days back and was such an amazing experience!!
The staff were very experienced and made the whole experience worthwhile. Moein Gautam Michael and Manisha were just awesome!!
My only downer was during practice session the Changing room or store room wasn't comfortable or clean and neither were the toilets...the door didn't even close!!
Apart from that I enjoyed the Scuba and the memories will definitely stay with me for a while!!

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Booked a few dives with Goa aquatics whilst on holiday ,excellent group of people to dive with ,very friendly and relaxed but very professional as well,always helping you ,we arrived in Calangute for our 2 weeks holiday but I could not get to the centre early in the morning so they arranged for me to be picked up as well will be going back in Jan 2018 and will definetly be going back to dive with these lovely people

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We're 4 friends that came to the centre completely without any diving experience. And we were welcomed by a whole team friendly, experienced divers! We took our open water certificate with the instructor and owner Anindya and we couldn't be more satisfied! We feel that we got a superb introduction to diving and we look forward to continue our diving experiences!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent morning diving at Grande Island. Great team. PADI 5 Star Resort. Would highly recommend Goa Aquatics to any certified diver!

1  Thank Adrian C
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Friendly and well trained team. It was a great first-time experience for me and my friends in a idyllic location. Thanks for all!