Just returned today from what i would call "A HOLIDAY" - spent the last 14 nights in The Santa Monica Calangute and what a "pleasure" never before have met such friendly and welcoming staff they gave100 percent at all times and nothing and I mean nothing was too much trouble. But at the start of the holiday turned up at hotel in the early hours!! was given the "dreaded" room at the back ( knew about this by checking the reviews on internet before we went) so was not happy ! even cried all night just wanting to go home. Next morning though we asked for a front room and as soon as one came available it was ours ( 2 days later) - staff moved everything for us again nothing too much trouble. The rooms are basic but clean ( beds changed every day and rooms cleaned daily). I will say if you"r POSH this is not the place for you but if you are like my family down to earth and like value for money The Santa Monica is the place to stay - we could not fault anything here - in fact landed at Manchester at 7am and by mid afternoon paid a visit to Thomas Cook re another holiday here.This was our first visit to Goa and will not be our last and i think this was because how we were treated at The Santa Monica. We did intent toeat at different place on an evening but after trying three other place we found that the HOTEL food was some of the best in this area ( even if not on menu the would do their best to make it for you) i could go on and on but all iwill say now is TRY IT YOURSELF. Thanks to all at The Santa Monica for a great holiday - Bob,Velda and Nathan. ( Bob and Nathan - THE SPICEY BOYS).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "If Goa is a near perfect winter holiday destination, Resorte Santa Monica should be your next choice. Comfortable and friendly, it is excellently located in a cul-de-sac, off the main Calangute-Candolim road. Not too far from the well-known St. Anthony Chapel in Calangute, yet close enough to the dozens of pubs, eateries and shops that dot the landscape. Here Goa's special local character can best be appreciated .The world famous Calangute beach is a mere 500 meters away from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Booking.com, Expedia, Yatra, OYO Rooms, Hotels.com, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Santa Monica Resorte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Monica Resorte Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Hotel Calangute
- Santa Monica Resorte Goa/Calangute