“Fantastic Service and Quality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ali Leather Boutique

Ali Leather Boutique
Ranked #5 of 19 Shopping in Calangute
“Fantastic Service and Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

over the past 2 years we have bought 7 jackets and 1 pair of trousers all of which have been made to a fantastic standard , and delivered within time best leather shop we know and we've used others Thank you from all 4 of us and of course our baby .

Visited January 2017
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

RETFORD ENGLAND
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Attention to detail.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came across Mr Ali on Trip Advisor after being messed about by a pair of shysters at another shop. He instantly knew what I wanted and was honest enough to say that the sheepskin may be a problem. He was determined at the outset that nothing but the best would do. He made numerous phone calls to get exactly what we required and eventually succeeded and the end result was beyond my expectations.
Mr Ali is a thorough gentleman to deal with and courteous in the extreme and his leather is of the finest quality.
My good lady also purchased a bag from him , let her browse for what seemed like forever. It was an absolute pleasure to have done business with this most honourable of men.

Visited January 2017
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best place for Leather Jackets ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I happened to visit this boutique while looking for a bag but when I saw the stuff he got i was really surprised
Everything he had was soo good, i and my friend bought 2 leather jackets and a belt
This boutique is famous for custom made jackets so whatever colour or whatever design you want he can make that for you in 2 days.
The jacket i got from there is like the best leather jacket. Whenever you go to Goa and are looking for a nice jacket definitely check this out.

Visited December 2016
2 Thank Anjana P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best place for leather jackets and bags”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2016

After doing lots of exploring around Goa in search of a custom leather jacket and being quoted unrealistic and rocket prices I am lucky that I landed up at Ali's boutique door. Mr Ali, a thorough gentleman, helped me in deciding the leather type for the jacket design type I was interested in getting made. He got it all made in one day in the most lightest and softest leather in the exact design style I wanted; I was very impressed with his work and his professional attitude. I also ended up buying a very good leather ladies bag from his shop for my wife; all for very realistic prices and high quality work.
Even after 1 year when I look at the jacket and the bag I bought, it brings a smile for the decision and the purchase well made, thanks to Mr. Ali

Visited December 2015
3 Thank Khrunio H
Feilding, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best leather in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2016

i have been buying leather from Ali. over 15 years! the first jacket i ever brought took back with me for another to be made. well, Ali restored my jacket to look like new free of charge! also made me 2 more different jackets.made within 16 hrs! great service really lovely man with loads of leather making experience.

Visited March 2016