Lowest prices for your stay
$128
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$189
Agoda.com
$98
Hotels.com$189
Priceline$110
Travelocity$189
All reviews park hotels plunge pool studio suite beach view rooms are small breakfast spread excellent location f b holiday street water sports excellent stay excellent hospitality memorable stay awesome place awesome experience food quality restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2022

Pros: The property is a beach side property. So we can have our meals, that is, breakfast, dinner, gazing the beach. Also, night walks near the beach is just awesome. The colourful shacks and the waves sound is just amazing.

Breakfast spread is good. It has continental, north as well as south Indian dishes. The staff are very polite and courteous. Front office staff Aamir was very friendly and helpful. Swimming pool is well maintained. Breakfast and beverages will be served near the pool on request. Check in, check out process was very smooth. The interior of the front desk, restaurant and the pool area is well designed, looks wonderful.

Cons: The property is small compared to the other park hotels in other states. Hence, room size is also average, not too small, not big. Though Goa has wide variety of food options outside, If because of travel, you decide to have dinner in the hotel, plan ahead, the food was served little late. Though they have laundry options, the clothes will be returned next day only.

Room tip: Book rooms with balcony so that you can dry your wet clothes after the beach play
Reviewed 25 March 2022

I booked buffet breakfast for my family on a holiday in March 2022.. They promote themselves as a upscale hotel..I literally don’t have words for their food quality..It’s the most terrible food I ever had..There were flies sitting on food and all around the restaurant..The service is very very poor..On asking the staff to cover the food they ignored ..Highly disrespectful.. It’s better to eat at dhaba…Not worth it ! Don’t waste your money. The same was raised to Mr. Amit - FB manager there later the day !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2022

The property is so so beautiful and crowd comes here is very sophisticated. Good place to be in goa with family with easy private access to beach. Also, the staff is very courteous and generous when it came to manage my insulin pack in deep freezer.

Reviewed 13 March 2022

We are from Delhi and wanted to have a beach side destination wedding in Goa. We enquired with many hotels for the arrangement but the response we got from Mr. Amit, Mr. Saurabh and Mr. Aamir of The Park Calangute Goa was exceptionally good. Mr. Amit sorted all our requirements pertaining to F&B, Decor and Mr. Saurabh, Mr. Aamir took care of all our room related and customised guest related requirements. The hotel staff carefully understood all our requirements and arranged everything perfectly. All the guests were very comfortable during the stay. Food was fresh and very delicious. I will highly recommend this hotel for a wonderful, memorable and comfortable stay.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 20 February 2022

Sitting in Pune I wanted to gift something nice to my staff and his wife who were in Goa to celebrate their anniversary. I got in touch with Amit Dahiya the restaurant manager who carefully understood my requirements and helped me book a dinner table for 2 by the beachside. He decorated the table very nicely and gave perfectly romantic ambience. The couple was very happy with the special treatment on their special day!
Thanks to Amit and The Park staff who would have helped

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shanagar