2 people are viewing this hotel
$142
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$210
Agoda.com
$106
Hotels.com$210
Priceline$131
Trip.com$123
All reviews park hotels plunge pool studio suite beach view rooms are small breakfast spread excellent location f b holiday street water sports excellent stay excellent hospitality memorable stay awesome place awesome experience food quality restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2022

I booked buffet breakfast for my family on a holiday in March 2022.. They promote themselves as a upscale hotel..I literally don’t have words for their food quality..It’s the most terrible food I ever had..There were flies sitting on food and all around the restaurant..The service is very very poor..On asking the staff to cover the food they ignored ..Highly disrespectful.. It’s better to eat at dhaba…Not worth it ! Don’t waste your money. The same was raised to Mr. Amit - FB manager there later the day !

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2022

The property is so so beautiful and crowd comes here is very sophisticated. Good place to be in goa with family with easy private access to beach. Also, the staff is very courteous and generous when it came to manage my insulin pack in deep freezer.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 13 March 2022

We are from Delhi and wanted to have a beach side destination wedding in Goa. We enquired with many hotels for the arrangement but the response we got from Mr. Amit, Mr. Saurabh and Mr. Aamir of The Park Calangute Goa was exceptionally good. Mr. Amit sorted all our requirements pertaining to F&B, Decor and Mr. Saurabh, Mr. Aamir took care of all our room related and customised guest related requirements. The hotel staff carefully understood all our requirements and arranged everything perfectly. All the guests were very comfortable during the stay. Food was fresh and very delicious. I will highly recommend this hotel for a wonderful, memorable and comfortable stay.

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 20 February 2022

Sitting in Pune I wanted to gift something nice to my staff and his wife who were in Goa to celebrate their anniversary. I got in touch with Amit Dahiya the restaurant manager who carefully understood my requirements and helped me book a dinner table for 2 by the beachside. He decorated the table very nicely and gave perfectly romantic ambience. The couple was very happy with the special treatment on their special day!
Thanks to Amit and The Park staff who would have helped

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shanagar
Reviewed 26 January 2022 via mobile

A good stay on this property which is on the beach and good service provided by the staff. Clean and cozy rooms,food was also very tasty. Will visit again in future. The best part is that this property is on the beach.
Highly recommended.