See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Got a great deal at goibibo for this hotel. And with this price you cannot expect anything more. Very near to calangute beach this hotel offers a great stay. Rooms were spacious, well decorated. Geyser, AC facility, morning newspaper, wifi(only at ground floor) were provided. House keeping was great. Staffs were very courteous and helpful.

Complementary breakfast was provided by them. You don't have many options about breakfast,but its okay. If you are at calangute this is a place for your stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights.
The hotel is very near to calangute beach. It was a good and clean stay at very affordable price. The staff was very helpful.Though breakfast is very standard such as sandwich, fruits and juices but the catering by staff is good. This hotel is worth staying. Avoiding the rush but still close to beach.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for two days in January 2016. It's reasonably close to calangute beach, and also other popular places in North Goa.

The place itself is a basic B&B, but run very efficienctly. Rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were very helpful and we'll mannered. At the price you pay, one will be fairly happy with this place, as the ratings on trip advisor show.

The only reason I deducted a star from the rating is that there was no wifi in the rooms. The hotel facilities display wifi service, but it's only in the reception lobby area. In current times, wifi facility in hotels should be a basic necessity, like a TV or hot water. We almost take it for granted anywhere we go. Phone networks were unreliable in the area, and we had no 3g/4g/2g connectivity. So its even more important to provide wifi in the rooms.

There's no designated 4 wheeler parking, but we could Park on the adjacent read, and there was 24 hour security guards who promised to keep a watch on the car.

I'm not sure if it's worth the standard advertised price of the rooms, but with the heavily discounted rates on offer through various sites, this is a very good place to stay near calangute beach.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arijit G
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Very much pleased with the service, room & washroom cleanliness. The breakfast is very much descent. Away from the noise still close to the calangute beach area. The owner - Johny uncle is an awesome person to interact with. Thanks for the prompt service to Philip and Sebastian. We stayed here from 12th to 15th Nov 2015. Couple friendly too. Thumbs up!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 671swapnilj
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

I had visited Goa in the month of December 2015..
I was bit worried to get a best hotel/ resort in Goa because it was my honeymoon trip and first visit to Goa too. So I had checked and searched a lot through internet and read reviews of hotels but not satisfied. Many hotels/ resort have posted the pictures which are not recent but of newly constructed time.. In pictures they look new & clean but in reality they seem different.. So its difficult to find out good hotels/ resorts online. So, I was worried too..
But after a long search I booked my hotel room in casa de cajino, calengute.. And I was very happy to see that it's maintainance & service was as good as I had read about it and room is same as it is in pics...
The rooms are neat & clean.. Hotel charges are reasonable, and can get in low price too by booking through goibibo site.. The hotel provides free continental breakfast with tea/coffee.. I am missing their veg sandwich, it was very yummy.. Phillips (the boy present in the hotel reception) and his friend is a very genuine and helpful person.. He guided me about many places to be visited in goa..
The hotel don't have personal swimming pool but it is not a big issues because I preferred enjoy at Beaches, bcz its Goa. The hotels is very good and the environment is very silent as it is lil far(5 minutes walking) from main road.
May be there will more others hotels/ resort too which provides good facilities but I will recommend casa de casino, specially for couples.
I wish I ll get another opportunity to visit Goa and again I will choose this hotel.
Hope so this review will helps other visitors and they love it too..
The nearest railway station is Thivim.
30-40 min travel time, you can get prepaid taxi, prefer to reach here in day time. The hotel is 10-15 minutes distance from calengute beach and near to "Santa Monica resort".
North Indians can like the food in " mahek e Punjab " restaurant, its cheap and tasty than others and Very close to the hotel.
TC